Dawgs -7 @UK... Vegas assuming Levis is out?

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Even if Levis plays, I would think he’ll be very immobile and limited. Their offensive line is terrible so we will be lighting him up with blitzes all night.

Reactions: MSU Fan.sixpack

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
I think that’s the line with Levis playing. If Kentucky were to announce that he was out again the I think the line moves to -11

Aug 15, 2011
Kentucky has a tough row to hoe the rest of the season. Vanderbilt is the only probable win left with the rest being toss-ups or probable losses. Levis has had a difficult season so far in SEC play: 422 yards total with 3 TDs, 1 INT, and 2 critical fumbles. This game is critical for Kentucky to have a decent season vs a possible losing record, so we're probably going to get Kentucky's best desperate shot. If we can get through the 1st quarter without any major mistakes I think we'll beat them by 2+ scores. Hopefully Levis doesn't rally the troops and we squash any momentum early in the game. It's kind of a similar situation as the Arkansas game. KY has a terrible OL, a banged up QB and WRs, and has come off two tough losses. The only difference it's up there instead of in Starkville.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I would be surprised if Levis finishes this game. He is gonna get pounded. Once we get up by two touchdowns they will be forced to pass and its gonna get ugly. First pick my a**.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login