Dawgs takedown the Grizzlies...

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
I know we are all hyped (most of us) on the Auburn game but did anyone make the basketball game and any thoughts if you did?

trob115

Jul 5, 2011
Cam Carter is the best recruit Howland has landed since Q. He is so smooth with the ball and has a great shot.

Howland has his most talented team. Matthews looks awesome. He has been aggressive the first two games and made open shot tonight. He is the glue for our defense. Other teams are going to have their hands full defending and scheming us. Our lineup is almost interchangeable and we switched all screens. Definitely have more length on the wings than we have ever had and this is without Tolu and Rocket.

Everyone needs to get to the Hump. We are going to be dangerous this season. We have SEC championship potential

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
Slow your roll...we've literally played a couple stiffs. We need to actually beat a team with a pulse.

trob115

Jul 5, 2011
If you can't tell this is his best team, you're biased from his past teams. We are going places this season.

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
Cam Carter is the best recruit Howland has landed since Q. He is so smooth with the ball and has a great shot.

Howland has his most talented team. Matthews looks awesome. He has been aggressive the first two games and made open shot tonight. He is the glue for our defense. Other teams are going to have their hands full defending and scheming us. Our lineup is almost interchangeable and we switched all screens. Definitely have more length on the wings than we have ever had and this is without Tolu and Rocket.

Everyone needs to get to the Hump. We are going to be dangerous this season. We have SEC championship potential

Feels like we can go a legit 10 deep without putting in a bad lineup

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Montana is usually pretty good. Not great the last couple years, but they’re not awful

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008

I'll put you down as "undecided."

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012
If you can't tell this is his best team, you're biased from his past teams. We are going places this season.

Lol....after N. AL and Montana? Nah, I'll wait it out. But his best team hasn't been great, so the bar is pretty low.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I’m not sure I understand the words you strung together, but by “couple” I meant literally “two”, and those NCAA appearances were before that - usually pretty good, were not in 19-20 and 20-21

Bill Shankly

Nov 27, 2020
It's still football season. I will say I passed through Missoula this summer. REALLY nice town, if you ignore the traffic. I was in LA on the same trip. The traffic was worse in Missoula. I did not expect THAT.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
We've beaten a team by 40 only a handful of times in the last decade. So glad Mrs. Pussyfart comes by to help everyone enjoy it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login