Demonte Russell is a starting DE per Rosey….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Tired Richard Pryor GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Reactions: retire the banner

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Yes until there’s a conviction.
Show me Simmons conviction.

yeah you’ll say Russell didn’t have one either. But we at least took the heat (twice, in 2016 and 2019 draft) for it. We ate it.

But nobody will address Russell. Why not? Is it because it was an expendable person that he beat up?

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
The George Soros DA won't charge him. Only hope is the student files a lawsuit and every penny Russell earns is given to the kids medical bills.

But we all knew he would start. Hope he gets chop blocked.
Problem is he will never get a sniff of a tryout and arena football pays about the same as a sonic assistant manager.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
I’m sure that if I had done the same thing back when I was majoring in engineering, they would have allowed me to stay in school and honored my scholarship.

I’m sure that if I had done the same thing back when I was majoring in engineering, they would have allowed me to stay in school and honored my scholarship.
That surprises me if we're talking the same blind sided cold cocking incident I'm thinking of.
Yeah, because you know that whole story. Some tried to tell you there was more to it.

The George Soros DA won't charge him. Only hope is the student files a lawsuit and every penny Russell earns is given to the kids medical bills.

But we all knew he would start. Hope he gets chop blocked.
Most don't know how deep Soros' tentacles reach into our country's DA's. He spent $87K for an Oktibehaw County Mississippi DA Race and the Repub challenger had $15K

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Show me Simmons conviction.

yeah you’ll say Russell didn’t have one either. But we at least took the heat (twice, in 2016 and 2019 draft) for it. We ate it.

But nobody will address Russell. Why not? Is it because it was an expendable person that he beat up?
Not having a video of the Russell incident makes it different than Simmons.

I’m not saying one was worse than the other.. I’m just saying that’s the way the world works.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
So im confused… Simmons hits a woman.. we don’t eat anything until he’s out of the program. Then he eats it draft day.….. and we think this situation is worse than that?

this is basically exactly how the Simmons situation was handled.

retire the banner

Dec 29, 2022
…..I guess beating a frat kid to near death is not a big deal to Rosey or Lebby. Funny that Rosey didn’t mention that.
This is a weird hill to die on, Goat.

Hate the kid got his *** beat, but honestly no one here truly gives AF. As much smoke as they want to blow up your *** about it.

Rooting for one of our players to fail because they got into a fight with a frat kid is loser behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login