Despair on the plains

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Assume you're asking me? Yes, Bama, Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, Ohio State.....all similar. Alabama is not some tank that is rolling through college football like they were under Saban.

There may be a few others that could be in there too, just don't know enough yet.
Well Bama only plays one more of those teams. Milroe is a big friggin problem for anyone. It doesn’t matter that his intermediate passing game sucks. He can break a run and he has good deep ball accuracy with at least one receiver that can catch anything in his vicinity. TN might top em in a shootout though. UGA took forever to get a good pass game going.

Fishsqeezer

Jan 3, 2023
In retrospect, I'd probably give the nod to Chevy. His run on SNL was slightly before my time but I’ve probably seen most if not all of the early seasons.

Jerk or not, he is my favorite of the original crew and his films still to this hold up as comedic genius.
Nope
Not ready for prime time players the best ever
John Belushi
Dan Ackroyd
Gilda Radner
Jane Curtain
Garret Morris
Bill Murry

Reactions: Double Dawg

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Nope
Not ready for prime time players the best ever
John Belushi
Dan Ackroyd
Gilda Radner
Jane Curtain
Garret Morris
Bill Murry
I remember watching the first ever episode at Wood Manor. Flipping around (turning the dial) on a Saturday night, happened to run across it and wondered what the heck it was. Became appointment TV for the rest of college and the next 20 or so years. Between getting old(er) and just not as funny, I stopped watching.
In fairness, while the originals set the standard, there've been a ton of incredibly funny folks roll through there over the years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login