Did you know: Mississippi State hasn't won in Columbia, SC in 25 years?

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
That's an interesting stat Clark. I'm starting to wonder if our mighty bulldogs will even score a point in Saturday's football game. Just sort of feels like we're about to be cold-cocked, so to speak.
Furman put up 330 yards and 21 points. I don’t know how many points Rattler will score but I THINK we can put up 21. We did score 14 against LSU…

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
I can't see it. I think JoMo and Croom taught the powers it will very evident whether a coach is gonna work or not.
That may be true, but conventional wisdom is it takes at least 2 years, because you should see whether there is improvement in the second year.

But we are in an unusual situation and could easily justify pulling the trigger immediately.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I don't think this is remotely true. We can walk away from him more easily than any coach we've had before.

We should be sending out feelers to Trent Dilfer at UAB. That guy wants to be in the SEC and he's got a Prime-like pedigree.
😂

Dawg84

Jul 28, 2015
Only fan base I’ve ever seen that hopes we go 0-8 in the conference, after one loss, just so we can get a new coach….after 3 games. Lol!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login