Dog Student

Dawg1969

Aug 22, 2012
I don't know about the screen , but my story comes from a grad. assist at TT. We all know the James story, apparently he was not really mistreated as bad as the story went as the room they put him in was a/c. Next phase the university President approached Mike and said you need to apologize. He said I already did. President said you need to do it again. Mike said to the President 17 you. end of story.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I don't know about the screen , but my story comes from a grad. assist at TT. We all know the James story, apparently he was not really mistreated as bad as the story went as the room they put him in was a/c. Next phase the university President approached Mike and said you need to apologize. He said I already did. President said you need to do it again. Mike said to the President 17 you. end of story.
Good for Leach then.

RopeDawg

Feb 24, 2023
Not trying to be a dick but this is all very well known

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
pretty much what the book said

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login