Don’t look now……

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
You’re right. They’re supposed to suck because they’re going through something that we went through that one time 30 years ago and it hurt us so boo them.

Not that I like Arkansas but the kid did ok and was a part of a great win for his team.

And I’m not going to laugh after Georgia skull drags us next week. Whatever that has to do with it.

Reactions: leeinator
Oct 7, 2022
You’re right. They’re supposed to suck because they’re going through something that we went through that one time 30 years ago and it hurt us so boo them.

Not that I like Arkansas but the kid did ok and was a part of a great win for his team.

And I’m not going to laugh after Georgia skull drags us next week. Whatever that has to do with it.
Right over your head. Of course. Laugh at me mfer after watching the backup play a whole game as the starter.

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
Right over your head. Of course. Laugh at me mfer after watching the backup play a whole game as the starter.
Not over my head. I just think your point is silly.

Actually some of this could be over my head. Because I can’t figure out what next week does with anything about me not laughing at your initial point other than me not worrying about it anymore. Unless you’re inferring that the backup Arkansas QB may not be able to perform well next week. I’m sure he can beat OFF just as well as anyone else. But I could be missing whatever elaborate point you’re making. Over my head I’m sure.

eta. I don’t feel like arguing with you. Im done with the internet for a while. You win.

Last edited:

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014

I think that young Arky QB is their 6'6" freshman who runs like a deer if I'm not mistaken. Looks pretty good to me and he'll only get better.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Who gives a schitt? We have a true freshman backup quarterback thrust into the starting role too, and we’re a hell of a lot worse than Arkansas. I have trouble talking schitt about anyone else when we are by far the worst team in the conference

Reactions: 85Bears

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Who gives a schitt? We have a true freshman backup quarterback thrust into the starting role too, and we’re a hell of a lot worse than Arkansas. I have trouble talking schitt about anyone else when we are by far the worst team in the conference
Arkansas did a one year rebuild in the
Portal. Take a look at our portal class. Awful

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login