E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! Birds - Bengals game thread

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Fabulous game. Just what the doctor ordered. The talking heads can’t make excuses for this one. They kicked Cincy’s asses up and down the field.
I don’t think anything discussed on 94 has been out of order. Still need to see this again. I’m most happy with Jalen running out of the pocket between the tackles and no turnovers. Look at burrows pick and how it KILLED them dead.

Reactions: s1uggo72

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Lion jim a lovely lady at the dog park rocking a nice Aussie pup was wearing a Commanders hat. Good luck feelings for you guys. I told her I dig her new qb. Yes I was wearing my birds hat

Reactions: LionJim

LionsAndBears

Oct 13, 2021
Fabulous game. Just what the doctor ordered. The talking heads can’t make excuses for this one. They kicked Cincy’s asses up and down the field.

What, no complaints about another slow start? Another game without a TD in the 1st Quarter. I blame Fran...Sirianni for not having these guys prepared!

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
What, no complaints about another slow start? Another game without a TD in the 1st Quarter. I blame Fran...Sirianni for not having these guys prepared!
middle finger GIF by Demic

• Haha
Reactions: LionsAndBears
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login