E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! Birds - Browns game thread

Keyser Soze 16802

Oct 12, 2021
That was the NFL version of Northwestern vs Purdue but glad to get a win

For the folks who couldn't hear/see the game.....before the season I found some interesting offerings on a popular auction platform

• Haha
Reactions: LionJim

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021

At one point in the game the Browns broke up a pass near the Eagles’ sideline. Sirianni was then laughing and joking with the same defender who just made the play. Maybe he knew the guy, I don’t know. What I do know is the head coach sets a mentality for the team. You don’t yuk it up with a guy who just made a play against you. Leave the banter to the players. Imagine some of the current top NFL coaches doing that. It wouldn’t happen. Maybe Sirianni needs to hear some crap from the fans.

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
wtf. What’s w all the hamstring injuries?

here were key injuries suffered on both sides. Notably, Eagles left tackle Jordan Mailata exited with a hamstring injury, cornerback Darius Slay left with a knee injury, and tight end Dallas Goedert left with a hamstring injury.

WestSideLion

Oct 6, 2021
If old dude can’t handle boos, he needs to go. It’s Philly you bum…. Boos come with the territory. Slay said it best, “if they boo, we probably deserved it”
The boos will get louder after today. The offense was a few big plays to individual stars. There wasn’t a system or a plan to exploit a defense that is beat up and vulnerable.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login