Emotional mental midgets

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
I think emotional mental little persons is how they like to be referred to.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Hindsight is always 20/20…. But the first half was one of the worst half’s we’ve played since maybe LA tech. We made Bo Nix and their offense look like the greatest offense college football had every seen. Don’t come on here calling the fan base emotional. No one could’ve predicted what happened would happen

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Um that’s the definition of being emotional.

You start verbal diarrhea of the mouth before you’ve had time to think abt it and see the outcome.

You let emotions take over versus good common sense.

Sep 12, 2013
Um that’s the definition of being emotional.

You start verbal diarrhea of the mouth before you’ve had time to think abt it and see the outcome.

You let emotions take over versus good common sense.

Yea, it was common sense we would comeback from a 28-3 deficit. You’re actually dumb.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
No one said it was common sense we would come back.

But losing your collective mind over a football game is absurd especially in the first half.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yea, it was common sense we would comeback from a 28-3 deficit. You’re actually dumb.

Pain is 17ing Nostradamus. He knew we were going to come back and win the the whole time.

Or

Pain likes seeing his team take it up the *** and look like ****.

Or

Both.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
First post of threads all started before half.

1. This is our worst defensive performance since...? FIRST HALF WASNT GOOD BUT SECONE HALF WAS GREAT. If it continued it might be the worst performance in say 5 or 6 years? Maybe.

2. Will we be second to last in the SEC to get LED lights for football? NO COMMENT.

3. Leach
Just when I thought I might get on board and think we are getting better. This **** happens. Count me out if this what we have to look forward to the next few years. This effort from coaches and team is flat out pathetic this is game 10 and we look like dog **** like we haven’t played a game. NO COMMENT

4. Just to soft.
I wish we had a team that played a manly offense. This pass happy offence is not going to work in the sec. It will in a few games here and there , but no way good enough. Man I'd love to get back to a more powerful football play that a football team should be.. The defense is just as soft. Nothing like a Mississippi State team I've been a fan of for almost fifty years... I hope I'll be able to see another powerful playing team again.. NO COMMENT

5. Arnett regressing. WE HAD A BAD HALF. FIRE THE COACH!

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

1. This is our worst defensive performance since...? FIRST HALF WASNT GOOD BUT SECONE HALF WAS GREAT. If it continued it might be the worst performance in say 5 or 6 years? Maybe.

2. Will we be second to last in the SEC to get LED lights for football? NO COMMENT.

3. Leach
Just when I thought I might get on board and think we are getting better. This **** happens. Count me out if this what we have to look forward to the next few years. This effort from coaches and team is flat out pathetic this is game 10 and we look like dog **** like we haven’t played a game. NO COMMENT

4. Just to soft.
I wish we had a team that played a manly offense. This pass happy offence is not going to work in the sec. It will in a few games here and there , but no way good enough. Man I'd love to get back to a more powerful football play that a football team should be.. The defense is just as soft. Nothing like a Mississippi State team I've been a fan of for almost fifty years... I hope I'll be able to see another powerful playing team again.. NO COMMENT

You must have been awfully disturbed about it to be posting about it at 3 am. Did those comments keep you up all night? Sorry we hurt your poor little feelings. And we are sorry we are the great Nostradamus like pain. We are sorry we aren’t the super tan pain. How many times did you want last night looking at these posts of how right you are and how wrong other people were In the first half

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Oh absolutely not. Watching idiots is entertaining.

I actually over served myself in celebration of leach and arnett and will Rodgers and the rest of the team beating the **** out of auburn at auburn.

Was asleep by 6p and wide awake by 3a.

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016

3. Leach

4. Just to soft.

It’s a message board man…. We were playing awful in the first half. What exactly do you want the message board to say while we are playing awful

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Big difference in saying

“Man we aren’t playing good”

Or

“The defense is sucking it up right now and needs to adjust”

Versus being emotionally dumb.

Judging by the upvotes snd downvotes on each post the majority agrees.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
It’s a sports message board. What else do you expect? We come here to celebrate when things go good, vent when they go bad. That first half was terrible and unexpected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login