ESPN Gameday

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Oh - tge Ohio State Marketing Circus will be in town.

i will guess they will all pick OSU to win with or without Allar DDS or Donkoh.

Nittany1865Farmer

Oct 12, 2021
What are the odds that one of the lead stories from Gameday will be about if "Penn State" has a culture of sexual problems involving football athletes and coeds? I wouldn't put anything past ESPN to try anything for more viewers.

Nits1989

Oct 29, 2021
What are the odds that one of the lead stories from Gameday will be about if "Penn State" has a culture of sexual problems involving football athletes and coeds? I wouldn't put anything past ESPN to try anything for more viewers.
Ya just gotta laugh at stuff like that. Some people will say anything to get attention.

Reactions: LionJim

LealandLoyal

Oct 29, 2021

They will also be at the BJC…What a circus it will be on Saturday.

Both ESPN Gameday and FOX Big Noon? Ugh. Those shows both are on until noon. Kickoff is at noon. Will the students be smart enough to head into the stadium at 11 am? We need all the help we can get against the Suckeyes!

LealandLoyal

Oct 29, 2021
Both ESPN Gameday and FOX Big Noon? Ugh. Those shows both are on until noon. Kickoff is at noon. Will the students be smart enough to head into the stadium at 11 am? We need all the help we can get against the Suckeyes!
How about we boycott attending either of them?

stater02

Jan 17, 2022
Game day has actually been pretty positive toward us this year. Even Desmond. Hope Gameday is well attended and Fox is not.

Certainly didn’t appreciate Maria Taylor bringing up the legal issue on the pregame show last night - those players have been gone all year long, no? Felt like there was an agenda there.

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Big noon kickoff is around 12:10 each game I’ve seen

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Big Noon will move into the stadium for the conclusion…I’ll be interested to see if they allow Gameday to do the same with FOX covering the game, or if they’ll stay outside thru the conclusion.

YonkersLion

Nov 4, 2021
Game day has actually been pretty positive toward us this year. Even Desmond. Hope Gameday is well attended and Fox is not.

Certainly didn’t appreciate Maria Taylor bringing up the legal issue on the pregame show last night - those players have been gone all year long, no? Felt like there was an agenda there.
Totally agree Then they brought up again at the beginning of the 2nd half I said to my wife that Todd Blackledge was probably sitting there saying WTF? ******* media!!

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021

Doesn’t the BTN also have a Saturday pregame show? Maybe they come too for the trifecta.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login