Explosion in my underpants

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Prices. I can’t tell if I’m getting fatter or my chode is snailing in length. Regardless, eat fish guts azz hole board, all of you that believed….nope……..Another loss, I hate all of you. All our faults. Especially d@A. I heard he put a sizable bet on Aub ML + AM ML .

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Prices. I can’t tell if I’m getting fatter or my chode is snailing in length. Regardless, eat fish guts azz hole board, all of you that believed….nope……..Another loss, I hate all of you. All our faults. Especially d@A. I heard he put a sizable bet on Aub ML + AM ML .
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Someone got a little too deep in the gummies last night (excuse me this morning).

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Confused Star Wars GIF

Reactions: preacher_dawg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
This is why you don’t let your kids go to Cathedral.

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login