FC/OT: Article says Franklin tried to interfere with team doctors…

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
Windsor says he is going to open the dark side of PSU football. Sounds like he has and to grind with people...

Link
Yeah, this has been popping up in my feeds in several places. It is so important that this guy does the video while driving or riding in car. Me thinks there is some money behind this dude pushing to smear Franklin to get him ousted because he can't beat O$U and scUM. (Taking my tinfoil hat off now....)

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
Yeah, this has been popping up in my feeds in several places. It is so important that this guy does the video while driving or riding in car. Me thinks there is some money behind this dude pushing to smear Franklin to get him ousted because he can't beat O$U and scUM. (Taking my tinfoil hat off now....)
It does seem odd since less than a month ago he was singing Franklins praises and saying he was the perfect man for the job.
Maybe he didn’t get that analyst position he wanted🤷‍♂️

Reactions: PSUJam and Bison13

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
It does seem odd since less than a month ago he was singing Franklins praises and saying he was the perfect man for the job.
Maybe he didn’t get that analyst position he wanted🤷‍♂️
Yep definitely think there’s some other other person or reason he’s doing this and not his own personal opinion.

Reactions: Marshall2323

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login