Fighting Napiers Looking Good Today

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
He better get in the portal and get some players. They won't put up with 6 and 6 there for very long. Wonder how many wish they had kept Dan ?

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
He better get in the portal and get some players. They won't put up with 6 and 6 there for very long. Wonder how many wish they had kept Dan ?
He might want to put himself in the portal before his contract is up.

And they'd be pissed off with an 8-5 year under Dan had they kept him.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If they had the same guys playing that beat Utah, the win by 17 or more.

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
I know the general consensus is Napier turned us down. Of course I could be wrong, the story I was told was Cohen never made an attempt to get him.

MStateU

Nov 15, 2009
Napier is trying to grow up to be Dan Mullen. He is Dan Mullen lite.

I never understood the move to fire Dan Mullen to get a younger less experienced Dan Mullen who doesn’t have the track record of developing quarterbacks your current coach has.

Just never made sense.

Whatever. Wallow in it turncoat stricklin.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Napier is trying to grow up to be Dan Mullen. He is Dan Mullen lite.

I never understood the move to fire Dan Mullen to get a younger less experienced Dan Mullen who doesn’t have the track record of developing quarterbacks your current coach has.

Just never made sense.

Whatever. Wallow in it turncoat stricklin.

Mullen was fired for being Mullen. I think UF thought they could attract a better coach but reality bit them in the ***.

Serves them right to be struggling like this.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I know the general consensus is Napier turned us down. Of course I could be wrong, the story I was told was Cohen never made an attempt to get him.
He didn’t technically turn us down. We made some advances, but he never really was interested. That doesn’t mean we’d have hired him, though. My point was that he thought he was above State.

Mullen did too, of course. But at least he had the balls to take on the challenge.

Reactions: vandaldawg

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I like Napier’s offense, he would be a hell of an upgrade
They scored 3 points against a PAC 12 team. At the end of the game to keep some meaningless game scoring streak alive…

not sure if serious…

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
dan mullen dancing GIF by Florida Gators

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I still think he can be successful in a low pressure situation. Some coaches just can’t hack it at the big time programs.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login