Finally found out what a Cleveland Guardian is

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Looks goofy and ugly. Incorporate that technology into the helmet itself.
Is it the cloth that looks goofy or the size it makes the helmet? If it’s the size, not sure incorporating it inside the helmet helps.

I will say this picture does look goofy but the few players I’ve seen wearing them in a game it does not look too goofy.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Is it the cloth that looks goofy or the size it makes the helmet? If it’s the size, not sure incorporating it inside the helmet helps.

I will say this picture does look goofy but the few players I’ve seen wearing them in a game it does not look too goofy.
I think partly the size but mostly the cheap overwrap. It would look better incorporated into the helmet itself. And yes, if I were playing wearing that would be non negotiable. You’ve only got 1 brain. Protect it.

Reactions: onewoof

maroontide06

Dec 14, 2023

It looks like some prototypical development stuff. The technology is there, but it needs to be refined so that it fits inside the confines of the helmet without making the helmet astronomically larger. The crooked cloth and the size both make it goofy looking. The helmet folks can get it done so that it's a part of normal helmet technology.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
This guy probably wishes he had worn them.

Drunk On One GIF

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login