Fire Jay Johnson

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Lets see how his portal haul and HS guys that dont go in the draft shake out. He is losing Tanks, Jump, Konnor Griffin, Holman, Hurd and maybe Jared Jones and Griffin Herring too.

Huge amount of talent gone.

Reactions: 40mikemike

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Losing with basically a national champ roster minus a few players and Skeen. That regular season was unacceptable, allowing this team to underperform and then lose to a terrible, mid ACC program. Anything less than a super for LSU, you have to fire the coach. No excuses.

• Sad
Reactions: Anon1697564126

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Losing with basically a national champ roster minus a few players and Skeen. That regular season was unacceptable, allowing this team to underperform and then lose to a terrible, mid ACC program. Anything less than a super for LSU, you have to fire the coach. No excuses.
I think we should one up them to show them we’re really serious. Public beheading for anything less than the CWS. Then everyone will know we’re a baseball school, and we’ll attract top coaching candidates

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Lets see how his portal haul and HS guys that dont go in the draft shake out. He is losing Tanks, Jump, Konnor Griffin, Holman, Hurd and maybe Jared Jones and Griffin Herring too.

Huge amount of talent gone.
He lost the top two picks in the draft and another 2-3 top 5 rounders and did just fine this year. They lost more talent last year than this year….theyll hit the portal hard.

Reactions: MSBamaWard
Oct 17, 2023
That's like saying I lost a foot race with a sunburn, a hangnail and I just lost my left leg.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Wake me up when Lemonis signs a Skenes, White, etc. They beat the post season curse we started with Lemonis.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Johnson will be fine. Center field and right field were freshman in the regional, plus the second baseman. He can sign good players out of hs, and have his pick of ‘portalites’.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
And after the ‘25 season, we’ll look back and see that LSU’s down year during the 4 year cycle was the equivalent of Lemonis’s up year, but other than that…. exactly the same
Careful going out on the Lem. I doubt LSU goes 9-21 in conference back-to-back seasons or gets swept five straight SEC weekends.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login