Florida got jobbed by the zebras and then jobbed themselves

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Dude you’re a real pussie, your BS is getting old and tiresome my guy.
I whip b*tches like you on the way to a fight. Don’t make me Cracker Barrel your a$$ lol.

Mizzou wants the points and UGA. Mizzou also thinks LSU beats Alabama by 10. He called someone out on a prediction, I did the same to him. Get out of your feelings, snowflake.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I whip b*tches like you on the way to a fight. Don’t make me Cracker Barrel your a$$ lol.

Mizzou wants the points and UGA. Mizzou also thinks LSU beats Alabama by 10. He called someone out on a prediction, I did the same to him. Get out of your feelings, snowflake.
Gfy punk

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
#SabanDone
Book It Tony Khan GIF by AEWonTV

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The funny thing is, I said UGA would win by double digits on a homeboard.

So that means the insecure gump fanboy has been stalking me again :ROFLMAO:
Yep, so I can make fun of your “hot takes” that you are too scared to post on the main board. Just own it. Now, about that Alabama +10 bet…..how much?

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
but but but he doesn’t visit our board
Why wouldn’t I? It’s entertaining AF and get this….it is free with the membership. I really like the “Carson Beck’s comp is a mix of Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, and several other HOF QBs”. You clowns are hysterical.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Why wouldn’t I? It’s entertaining AF and get this….it is free with the membership. I really like the “Carson Beck’s comp is a mix of Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, and several other HOF QBs”. You clowns are hysterical.
Lol I threw out Kenny Pickett and someone took offense.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yikes!!! Imagine admitting to still obsessing over and stalking someone on their homeboard for over 2 years… :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile over that span UGA is 37-1, Bama is 31-5…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Sounds like a defeated man
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Sounds like a defeated man
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Gumps get defensive whenever other gumps simply say Beck is a decent qb.

Someone posted a link from BOL on DawgsHQ.

This gump was like Beck is going to b a problem, all the gump fanboys wanted to run him off the board… :ROFLMAO:

Imagine not wanting to concede that the guy who owns the record for consecutive 250 yard passing games to start an SEC career may be a problem for your team.

#SabanDone

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

This gump was like Beck is going to b a problem, all the gump fanboys wanted to run him off the board… :ROFLMAO:

Imagine not wanting to concede that the guy who owns the record for consecutive 250 yard passing games to start an SEC career may be a problem for your team.

#SabanDone
but but but Milroe is better according to fanboy Willy
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Why? Pickett was a legit Heisman contender?
I mean, no comparison is going to be perfect. They have a similar size and frame: Pickett was more mobile by design, arm strength similar, I think Beck is more accurate on the short to intermediate, Pickett better deep ball touch.

Pickett wasn’t a heisman finalist his 4th year on campus. If Beck stays next year he’d have a chance assuming improvement of course. Pickett was a great college qb though, my point is a UGA fan actually took issue because they thought Pickett comparison was an insult to Beck. No clue on the why other than homerism

Last edited:

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I mean, no comparison is going to be perfect. They have a similar size and frame: Pickett was more mobile by design, arm strength similar, I think Beck is more accurate on the short to intermediate, Pickett better deep ball touch.

Pickett wasn’t a heisman finalist his 4th year on campus. If Beck stays next year he’d have a chance assuming improvement of course. Pickett was a great college qb though, my point is a UGA fan actually took issue because they thought Pickett comparison was an insult to Beck. No clue on the why other than homerism
Weird thing to get upset about. He's not on Pickett's level at this stage.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yikes!!! Imagine admitting to still obsessing over and stalking someone on their homeboard for over 2 years… :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile over that span UGA is 37-1, Bama is 31-5…
I laugh at all UGA fans on the homeboard….it’s just that you and KweerKorey are the only ones posting here. And you bite. Every. Single. Time.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

#SabanDone
More paragraphs talking about how “Saban Done”. If you really thought that, you wouldn’t waste paragraphs explaining it. Are you stalking BOL? OMG!!! Look at this phaggot! Lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
but but but Milroe is better according to fanboy Willy
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
The guy that we took over Beck was the #1 overall pick and is in his 1st NFL season. Beck is “so good” that he will be like Stetson and be playing against 18 year olds when he is 25.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Tom Brady IYAM. Anything less and the flimsy UGA fans (not you and a few others) will be insecure about it.

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The guy that we took over Beck was the #1 overall pick and is in his 1st NFL season. Beck is “so good” that he will be like Stetson and be playing against 18 year olds when he is 25.
Point stands sissie boi, Milroe sucks

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The guy that Carolina fans are ready to run out of town? Gotcha

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login