Florida message board is glorious

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Mertz had a 19.1 QBR. Oof
Frustrated World Cup GIF

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
I can not wait for Stricklin to get canned. I hope he was strategic with his money. The grass isn’t always greener traitor.

He rode Byrne’s coattails right to Florida and immediately poached our coach. He’s done nothing to warrant where he is. Poser exposed, I’m sure that he thought he was something at one time. Reality sucks sometimes.

Last edited:

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
My gosh, I’m watching the Napier press conference and it’s hard to watch. Dude is just completely defeated

Reactions: patdog

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
The only question left is does Stricklin make the hire?
I don’t think so. He brought in Mullen and Billy. I don’t think a modern AD survives two head football coach firings in that short of a time frame.

Reactions: GloryDawg

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
My gosh, I’m watching the Napier press conference and it’s hard to watch. Dude is just completely defeated
True. They might as well shat can him now as there is no way he can motivate the team. If Spurrier wasn’t so old I would bring him in to finish the year.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We have to get better. Well, no sh*t coach. How do you plan to do that? And why were you so bad to start with?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I can not wait for Stricklin to get canned. I hope he was strategic with his money. The grass isn’t always greener traitor.

He rode Byrne’s coattails right to Florida and immediately poached our coach. He’s done nothing to warrant where he is. Poser exposed, I’m sure that he thought he was something at one time. Reality sucks sometimes.

I hate Loaferz as much as anybody, but Mullen was leaving here no matter what. Loaferz poached him from TN, not State. And Mullen may never coach another down of organized football. That’s how 17’d up that entire situation really was.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Miami may actually be pretty stout. They had high hopes going in.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
I chuckled at this one.
Ray Charles can see Napier is not the guy. My pick would be Kiffin to replace
Napier would be probably $30M to buyout with assistants. Then Kiffin would probably need $60M guaranteed to not take a pay cut after paying whatever his buyout to ole miss is? Is florida ready to do that?

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006

**** Scott Stricklin. I hope everything bad in life happens to him.

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Miami may actually be pretty stout. They had high hopes going in.
That may very well be true, but the talent difference between Miami & Florida isn’t 3+ touchdowns, especially in the Swamp.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Charlie Winfield wondered if Billy Napier would make it to Starkville on September 21. Me, too. Bet this. If he loses to State, they might not let him on the returning plan-“here’s your check, git.”

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Charlie Winfield wondered if Billy Napier would make it to Starkville on September 21. Me, too. Bet this. If he loses to State, they might not let him on the returning plan-“here’s your check, git.”
So loaferz could come interview lebby the same weekend.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login