Florida pitcher tossed for flexing

patdog

May 28, 2007
Someone please tell me there's a lot more to this story than what we see from that clip. That's ridiculous.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
He had to have shouted something incredibly stupid while doing that. No way he gets tossed for that simple gesture.
they are cutting down on yelling things directly at a player/team. more than just the "lets fn go" or "yeah baby"

he yelled more than that at the batter, twice to make sure he heard it. ump heard it and tossed his dumb arse out

yell YEAH or LETS GO all you want. say some dumb **** more than that and go sit. talk ****, go sit is the rule.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

patdog

May 28, 2007
they are cutting down on yelling things directly at a player/team. more than just the "lets fn go" or "yeah baby"

he yelled more than that at the batter, twice to make sure he heard it. ump heard it and tossed his dumb arse out

yell YEAH or LETS GO all you want. say some dumb **** more than that and go sit. talk ****, go sit is the rule.
So I’m guessing the time Jeff Brantley yelled at the batter to get back in the box so he could finish striking him would get him tossed today then.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
So it's ok to walk 20' down the baseline and throw your bat 15' in the air but this is ejection worthy???

Jul 26, 2021
Oh, ok. It was something he said more than something he did. Lol

I was looking at it under a microscope and was thinking….what am I looking for???

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Oh, ok. It was something he said more than something he did. Lol

I was looking at it under a microscope and was thinking….what am I looking for???
Just a guess but the way the ump stepped out after the out it looked as if there had been warnings prior to that one ejection.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login