Football Weekend: What are you drinking?

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Saturday Night Special at Starbucks! Two drinks for $10!

My wife and I are celebrating our A$$. BEATING. o_O from this afternoon with Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccinos!

😀

PSU1969A

Nov 3, 2021
Bombay, Sapphire, and Tonic.
Started dinner at Bistro 19 with a Black Manhattan. This features Woodford with Avena Amara as well as a variety of bitters. Solid. Enjoyed a Willamette Valley Pinot with sea bass.
My nickname at one time during student days was Manhattan. I would have a Perfect Manhattan on the rocks with a lemon twist and a cherry. Now you opened my eyes to a new world -- The Black Manhattan; now the problem will be a restaurant/bar that can make me one. Thank you for the tip.

Reactions: Tgar

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
Bombay, Sapphire, and Tonic.

My nickname at one time during student days was Manhattan. I would have a Perfect Manhattan on the rocks with a lemon twist and a cherry. Now you opened my eyes to a new world -- The Black Manhattan; now the problem will be a restaurant/bar that can make me one. Thank you for the tip.
We are approaching the Manhattan and Old Fashioned season. Tgar has several in his fall and winter rotation at home and is jonesing to get busy stirring and muddling all those fun ingredients. Cheers to you!

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Even moms was high fiving. I’ll keep you posted this place is replacing dirty franks for us. Totally walkable from spruce

Latest posts