For our new friends....

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Welcome. SPS is a lot of fun, minus the occasional political thread. Please take time to read the lexicon and rules. If I knew where to find them, I'd post the link. You're on your own. (Edit to add link - it's stickied in SixPack Remembers - Dawgstudent)

Also, please participate in our game week activities. We can all find a little levity in the weekly 5hit show that is MSU football.

Monday - Strange Brew Countdown Slogan ($20 Gift Card to Strange Brew or Churn & Spoon to the winner and your slogan might appear at Strange Brew)
Monday - UpVote/DownVote Choices ($20 Gift Card to Strange Brew or Churn & Spoon)
Tuesday - Books You Won't See Published
Wednesday - Ely's Prediction Thread ($50 Gift Card to Ely's - INCREASED FROM $40 DUE TO INFLATION)
Thursday - Lookalike Thread and Goatholder GIF thread about the opponent
Friday - Go Dawgs from..... Thread and/or Friday Fourplay and/or SPS Magazine (when the printers are functioning)

Also, rumors are encouraged here, as are gifs of ducks and weathermen with erections.

If you are on campus for game day, stop by our tailgate tent. It's the blue one.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
We're gonna need the newbz to declare their position on:

1. Just how $hitty Templeton actually was?
2. Why the 17 Dorman is still standing?
3. How many redheads is too many [this is a trick question]?
4. The source of the @$$ smell emanating from the stadium cups?

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Welcome. SPS is a lot of fun, minus the occasional political thread. Please take time to read the lexicon and rules. If I knew where to find them, I'd post the link. You're on your own.

Also, please participate in our game week activities. We can all find a little levity in the weekly 5hit show that is MSU football.

Monday - Strange Brew Countdown Slogan ($20 Gift Card to Strange Brew or Churn & Spoon to the winner and your slogan might appear at Strange Brew)
Monday - UpVote/DownVote Choices ($20 Gift Card to Strange Brew or Churn & Spoon)
Wednesday - Ely's Prediction Thread ($50 Gift Card to Ely's - INCREASED FROM $40 DUE TO INFLATION)
Friday - Go Dawgs from..... Thread and/or Friday Fourplay and/or SPS Magazine (when the printers are functioning)

Also, rumors are encouraged here, as are gifs of ducks and weathermen with erections.

If you are on campus for game day, stop by our tailgate tent. It's the blue one.

Enjoy!
Any questions about Blue Moon are directed at Mike Tice. All other questions are directed to Engie. OG Goat is currently on a record pace for keeping a username for more than 3 months but don’t get used to it.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Welcome. SPS is a lot of fun, minus the occasional political thread. Please take time to read the lexicon and rules. If I knew where to find them, I'd post the link. You're on your own.

Enjoy!
nerds GIFs | Tenor

Reactions: Drebin

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009

Reactions: onewoof

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015

Enjoy!
Also, on Saturday it’s tradition for new members to post their faces. If you have a wife/girlfriend, that’s an acceptable substitute.

deltadawg82

Sep 26, 2023
Have a question. I tried to attach a picture but it said file too big. How do you get around that issue on here?

HuskyBDawg

Nov 26, 2017
Have a question. I tried to attach a picture but it said file too big. How do you get around that issue on here?

@deltadawg82 You probably already know this, but you can use an image compressor online to reduce the size. Sometimes it results in a lesser quality of image, but sometimes not, depending on the image.

I used this site recently with no issues, but can't vouch for it beyond that: https://compressjpeg.com/

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
We get hacked by Carolina one week, the next week we get a bunch of Genespagers? What’s going on? Y’all merging with Rosebowl?

For the misfits, wtf is going on

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
We get hacked by Carolina one week, the next week we get a bunch of Genespagers? What’s going on? Y’all merging with Rosebowl?

For the misfits, wtf is going on
Go to GenesPage and read the thread titles, one in particular by a mod there. You’ll figure it out after that.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login