For our new friends....

bkmaroon

Sep 26, 2023
We get hacked by Carolina one week, the next week we get a bunch of Genespagers? What’s going on? Y’all merging with Rosebowl?

For the misfits, wtf is going on
Bunch of genespagers, lmao. I was sixpack before you were.

Used to post here under a different name. Mainly have just read for 10 years or so.

This is the free page. Do us genespagers a favor. Stay the f u ck away from the pay boards.

Reactions: Drebin

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Seriously-max size I think is 1 MB.
Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

• Haha
Reactions: Darryl Steight

bkmaroon

Sep 26, 2023
The neighborhood hasn't been entirely too welcoming and considering I already resided in said neighborhood, I took offense to it.

I'm sure you are quite right. Anyhow, no biggie.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Anything that brings more traffic AND opinions to the Six Pack, I think, could be a ton of fun.

You either grow or become stagnant.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Stop. Let's go ahead and nip this. This won't turn into a pay site vs free site.
This is what I'm afraid of. Two different classes of people those on free site snd ones on the pay board and on3 only wanting some information spilled or shared on the pay board. I used to pay genes page for more Info but then found it was mostly useless information or there were better sources giving free information on this board. I thought the free board was dead too. I hope that doesn't happen here. Anyways, interesting to see where it goes. I like the writer who shall not be named until Oct 1. I figured this was coming seeing it with all the other schools on on3

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
This is what I'm afraid of. Two different classes of people those on free site snd ones on the pay board and on3 only wanting some information spilled or shared on the pay board. I used to pay genes page for more Info but then found it was mostly useless information or there were better sources giving free information on this board. I thought the free board was dead too. I hope that doesn't happen here. Anyways, interesting to see where it goes. I like the writer who shall not be named until Oct 1. I figured this was coming seeing it with all the other schools on on3
It will be fine. It's all about expectations that are set forth.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

bkmaroon

Sep 26, 2023
I dunno know. Any one who has been banned 100's of times*** and yet still remains is the definition of the neighborhood.

It's all in good fun.

Poster formally known as noxdog.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
As long as the rest of you heathens don’t get too uppity and leave us. If you leave I take back all the nice things I said about you. If you stay I take back all of the terrible things I said about you.

Poor Ol' State

Sep 26, 2023
I don't think we are as different as you think. Everyone coming over, is coming over because they didn't fit the Gene's page sunshine pumper mold. We want to be sarcastic aholes and get pissed about Mississippi State without the whining from GP legacy posters or the ban threats too.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
As long as the rest of you heathens don’t get too uppity and leave us. If you leave I take back all the nice things I said about you. If you stay I take back all of the terrible things I said about you.
I like free.
I subbed at least for first month to see how it is.
I guess I can pm DS each month like the cable company to try to get the same $1 deal each month**

BiloxiCajun

Oct 28, 2012
I don't think we are as different as you think. Everyone coming over, is coming over because they didn't fit the Gene's page sunshine pumper mold. We want to be sarcastic aholes and get pissed about Mississippi State without the whining from GP legacy posters or the ban threats too.
The ones you're referring to were the original member of 247 before the merger. The good ole days

Reactions: Poor Ol' State

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Go ahead and let us all know what kind of grill you have. It’ll make the sorting process easier

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I dunno know. Any one who has been banned 100's of times*** and yet still remains is the definition of the neighborhood.

It's all in good fun.

Poster formally known as noxdog.
Definition of a Genespager, you care about such things as this.

Welcome to the neighborhood. The free board will be rough on you, pretty boy.

1695786522756.jpeg

Last edited:

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
OG Goat is currently on a record pace for keeping a username for more than 3 months but don’t get used to it.
Damn It Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

I’ll never make an edition of SPS The Magazine with all these interesting new posters!

I wouldn’t be surprised if @Drebin re-used last week’s issue of SPS the Magazine for this week. **

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I haven't read the rules & lexicon in probably 10 years... that was fun. Classy post.**

Reactions: aTotal360

DawgSZN12

Feb 3, 2022
Those who have had SPS + 247 both for a while, who is the Kang of SPS or is he here also? Just need to know who to put on ignore**

(Is sarcastericks a thing here?)

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login