For our new friends....

BiloxiCajun

Oct 28, 2012
I already hate all these new people.
Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Hopefully a certain "journalist" stays at 247 and his lemmings stay over on that message board.

Paul on the other hand....... good guy. Great addition!

• Haha
Reactions: DangerDawg

CoachT1991

Jan 3, 2020
Those who have had SPS + 247 both for a while, who is the Kang of SPS or is he here also? Just need to know who to put on ignore**

(Is sarcastericks a thing here?)
This is probably the most important question and should definitely be in the FAQ article.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Those who have had SPS + 247 both for a while, who is the Kang of SPS or is he here also? Just need to know who to put on ignore**

He used to post here as shotgun dawg or something like that. Probably changed user names when he got outed. But I'm sure he posts here because as we all know, he's a high volume poster on every board. Hell, he might be goat.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
To resize images, you can google "shrink image size online", upload the photo, then download the shrunken photo (under 1MB) and post it.

You can also upload the image to https://imgur.com/ and then link to it

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022

If he’s on here it’s as a different username. We’ve got wackos over here but nobody with the same “start 15 threads a day” energy as Kang.

Unless you count the time that we got hacked by South Carolina people last week. That was a fun afternoon.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If he’s on here it’s as a different username. We’ve got wackos over here but nobody with the same “start 15 threads a day” energy as Kang.

Unless you count the time that we got hacked by South Carolina people last week. That was a fun afternoon.
I though he spent most of his time at ED

Nellum14

Jul 31, 2021
I don't think we are as different as you think. Everyone coming over, is coming over because they didn't fit the Gene's page sunshine pumper mold. We want to be sarcastic aholes and get pissed about Mississippi State without the whining from GP legacy posters or the ban threats too.
They just don’t know the battles we’ve fought these last few years…:

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
Kang is actually a really good source for baseball info at pretty much every level of it....but I can see how he rubs some folks the wrong way....I never had any issues with Kang.I doubt you see him come over here though unless Steve retires at some point.He's close with Steve...and doesn't like Paul(or Robbie)...I don't think Paul is going to lose any sleep over that however.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Kang is actually a really good source for baseball info at pretty much every level of it....but I can see how he rubs some folks the wrong way....I never had any issues with Kang.I doubt you see him come over here though unless Steve retires at some point.He's close with Steve...and doesn't like Paul(or Robbie)...I don't think Paul is going to lose any sleep over that however.

We all complain about certain things, we all have one or two polarizing takes. He just seems to have a higher quantity of it all than most.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login