For those of you with too much time like me

Jan 13, 2008
Anyone that listens to Bully Barkline. Has anyone heard this "slick rick" that calls in all the time. The guy is a damn joke. He's the same slick rick that calls into the Jackson shows. He says , "slick rick says" like 30 times during his call in this alternate voice than his usual. He also posts on here as slick rick 662. Its god damn embarassing when he calls in and we have phil Cunningham or russ mcnickle on there. Swindoll eats it up.

olddawgfan

Nov 20, 2007
use to post on this board? He lives in or around Columbus and is a rebel fan through and through.

Jan 13, 2008
Swindoll will have some MSU coach on the show and this will be the Slick Rick call:

"Slick Rick says that slick Rick Stansbury is doing a great job with the basketball team."

"Slick Rick says that the Slick Rick traveling caravan hit a deer on the way home from the game Saturday night."

"Slick Rick says that you can find my official Slick Rick stickers on the ketchup and mustard stands at the Hump."

"Slick Rick says that he's sorry for the fecal matter left in the Hump urinals after the lunch that he ate in Starkville."

This is the **** that he says every week and the coaches/officals that are on the show are in shock when he calls in and they basically laugh him off and ignore the call. Gene and his associate eat it up, not understanding that he is a douche bag and it basically playing a prank on the show and university.

olddawgfan

Nov 20, 2007
I guess Gene the bean counter (no offense to you other accounting professionals) sees $$$ signs for his board when trash like that calls.

Jan 13, 2008
I love everything MSU, even if it's a crappy produced swan show like Bully Bark Line. They had Greg Byrne on there last night. Thank God he stayed until the end of the baseball game and didn't have to hear this bafoon call in.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
He really doesn't call 930am anymore. I think Bo called him out with his theory of how black people didn't have the mental capacity to be successful head coaches. He also talks about his kids alot. It's not surprising that they're sent to the only school in the Jackson area that still hasn't integrated, East Rankin Academy.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Slick Rick, Hammer, or ****** Franky. Haven't heard much from Franky since Dumb and Dumber banned him.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
That guy rambles more than anyone I've heard call in. Nearly every call was JSU centered, and I just don't give a rat's *** what happens over there.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
the famous "Junior" that calls Sports56 in Memphis. I think he has a man-crush on Derrick Rose. He asks every host on every show (yes, he calls EVERY show on that station at least once, every day) if Derrick Rose will be the #1 pick in the NBA draft. And he does this several times a week, just phrasing it different ways. I think he's retarded.

There are some really special people that call into that station.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login