Former Ole Miss Player and current FIU player Luke Knox dead at 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Do you read the comments at other news sites?

Or do you just agree with all of that stupidity that you read?

I rarely read the comments section on any news site. But yes, I do sometimes read the comments section of Yahoo(when they exist) and the NYT(when I can load them).
Yahoo comments tend to be all over the place and a mix of opinions. NYT comments tend to be fairly boring because they are on topic and pretty uniform in view.
FoxNews comments though? Buckle up because you are in for a ride on the crazy train! Truthfully, I rarely read a lot of the FoxNews comments either because its exactly what I would guess would happen if Twitter and Facebook had a baby. I spend little time on either of those platforms for a reason.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Way to go over the top. I certainly did not say, nor imply, that all other media lacks political bias. And to be clear, I did not complain about the article on FoxNews(which is the media) as the article seemed well written.

I simply dont know how you can read that article and then read 50 posts in the comments section and come away thinking FoxNews comments section is a healthy place. If Twitter and Facebook had a baby, it would be named FoxNews Comments Section.

Thanks! Didn't read the comment section just like I don't read much of anything the internet says except for entertainment purposes. Just ordinary life is excellent at pissing me off enough without reading what a bunch of idiots (CNN or Fox News disciples) have to say and their theories on every other subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login