Foxhall gone...

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
There is no reason Lem should get another year. With all the momentum in the world he has turned us into the laughingstock of the sec. The more the program becomes his the worse we get.

All this would do is set our program back another year. The portal likely won’t be kind to us IN or OUT.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
It probably won't change anything but we are so bad you have to at least consider the possibility that Foxhall is making our pitchers worse. We have nothing to lose by seeing if pitchers show some improvement if they just get him out of their ear. They probably won't, but there's no harm in trying. Worst case scenario is we slightly pad the record for most run rule games in a season.
We're also being run ruled because we're jekyl and hyde on offense. The whole staff has blood on their hands. . . . .

patdog

May 28, 2007
A game or two will definitely save his job if it gets him to hoover.

I actually think 3-6 gets him another year. 2-7 would be a heavy lean towards gone. Anything worse he’s probably gone. I do agree that 4 is the magic number that gets him back because that probably lands him in hoover as well
It's going to take at least 3 more wins to get to Hoover. The fact we're even discussing how many wins it will take to make the freaking SEC tournament tells you everything you need to know about the state of our program.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It's going to take at least 3 more wins to get to Hoover. The fact we're even discussing how many wins it will take to make the freaking SEC tournament tells you everything you need to know about the state of our program.
I'm totally agreeing. The state of the program isnt good. But I do think the firing of foxhall leans very heavily towards CL being brought back.

I mean he could have been told- Reorder the staff and make hoover or your gone. But I think this clearly shows CL being here next year is very much on the table.

I agree 3 wins and hoover is likely. 4 i think is the magic number. He makes hoover I think he stays. And i think we get 3. I dont think we get swept this weekend by Arkansas, and I think TxAM at home with Hoover on the line is a very winnable series.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login