FSU / BC

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
FSU’s defense not really living up to the hype. BC having to punt after a promising opening drive ends on a wide open swing pass drop.

I took the under in this game. I don’t see 52 points in this game.

Reactions: Wesson Bulldog

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
So I tried watching the FSU/BC game in ESPN+, and it informs me that my cable provider's contract with ESPN has expired, which is odd because I pay separately for Disney/Hulu/ESPN.

So then I notice there is an option for the Spanish language broadcast. If ESPN thinks I'm paying extra for English announcers, they are incorrecto.

Herbert Nenninger

Feb 9, 2019
So I tried watching the FSU/BC game in ESPN+, and it informs me that my cable provider's contract with ESPN has expired, which is odd because I pay separately for Disney/Hulu/ESPN.

So then I notice there is an option for the Spanish language broadcast. If ESPN thinks I'm paying extra for English announcers, they are incorrecto.
My kid is obsessed with nascar, so when direct tv had a dispute with Fox, he was NOT happy about it. So we found the Spanish version and watched the whole race. It was mostly unintelligible except for the occasional “DANIEL SUAREZ!!!”.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Kiffin might have his choice of Florida schools and get them in a bidding war.
Jimmy Sexton if that happens:

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
My kid is obsessed with nascar, so when direct tv had a dispute with Fox, he was NOT happy about it. So we found the Spanish version and watched the whole race. It was mostly unintelligible except for the occasional “DANIEL SUAREZ!!!”.
TOSHE-DON!!! TOSHE-DON, BOSSON COLLEGE! CASTELLANOS!

If anything, I’m enjoying this more than I normally would.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007

Mine still gives the contract expired message in the Spanish version too.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012

I can't get the game on the app either, I'm assuming it has to do with direct TV and Disney playing chicken. Spanish version doesn't work either, but ESPN + does work.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
My God - FSU player standing in the endzone alone, no heat on the QB, overthrows the 10 yard pass by another 10 yards. WOW

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
FSU is less than impressive so far this year. The QB with an unspellable/unpronounceable name isn't any better than he was at Clemson.

Reactions: MSU10

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Can you not get a Fox station over the air?

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
I can't get the game on the app either, I'm assuming it has to do with direct TV and Disney playing chicken. Spanish version doesn't work either, but ESPN + does work.
I have DTV and can't get it but I'm watching it on Youtube. Not Youtube TV just Youtube. Somebody must be pirating it. Picture is mostly crap but I'm not paying.

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Mine still gives the contract expired message in the Spanish version too.
I got out of mine and tried to get back into it and got the “contract expired” prompt. After rapidly clicking the “select” button a few times, the Spanish broadcast loaded again.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
You have to sit DJ. Half the high school QBs could make those passes. Horrendous

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I got out of mine and tried to get back into it and got the “contract expired” prompt. After rapidly clicking the “select” button a few times, the Spanish broadcast loaded again.
Tried it but no luck. Watching, "Paranormal Louisiana" instead.

Crazy Cotton

Aug 26, 2012
Game and a half into the season and that FSU defense decided they're tired of tackling running backs. Gonna be a long season for that crew.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login