FSU / BC

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Good thing he had a lot of money coming in. Cause his coaching career isn’t looking all that great.
Media was actuatually pushing him for the FSU job last week. Most overhyped individual I can remember.

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
There's a ceiling to his bag size as a head coach. He was elite on the field without question, but won't be an elite 9 figure coach

Good thing he had a lot of money coming in. Cause his coaching career isn’t looking all that great.
My whole point to the 3rd grade illustration that was shared is that the Sanders bag is much too small. The coaching gig is secondary to the Prime brand. He was doing those All State commercials long before many people knew he was coaching. Some seem to think the income stopped when the football career did. It did not. And it isn’t likely to end when the coaching career over either.

patdog

May 28, 2007
My whole point to the 3rd grade illustration that was shared is that the Sanders bag is much too small. The coaching gig is secondary to the Prime brand. He was doing those All State commercials long before many people knew he was coaching. Some seem to think the income stopped when the football career did. It did not. And it isn’t likely to end when the coaching career over either.
I seriously doubt anyone was arguing that he's not personally rich. But as usual, you're arguing against air.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login