Gainesville Rubber Game

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
We gave up a total of 13 runs in a 3 game series on the road in the SEC for the 2nd consecutive weekend.

And we don't have arms?

I wish we had more, but that's perfectly acceptable from where we were
Yeah starters aren't the problem. You need some guys with balls to step up and get three outs without giving the lead away. What is Girodo doing these days? Or Holder? We need a closing coach.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
If anyone thinks coming close and losing is a win… then we need to re evaluate the entire program.

Lemonis ball. Why should we expect anything else 🤷🏻‍♂️
Y’all are consistently negative. No accounting for the improvement that is so obvious. Last year, we take three on the chin and leave town embarrassed. We could have swept three with a healthy Dohm.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Y’all are consistently negative. No accounting for the improvement that is so obvious. Last year, we take three on the chin and leave town embarrassed. We could have swept three with a healthy Dohm.
Need to give up the healthy Dohm excuse. He’s not going to be healthy all year probably. All teams deal with injuries.

I’ve acknowledged improvement. However anyone could improve over the last two seasons… I’ll give credit but I ain’t going over the top like people here are…. But even then, being happy that we almost won is a losing mentality.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Need to give up the healthy Dohm excuse. He’s not going to be healthy all year probably. All teams deal with injuries.

I’ve acknowledged improvement. However anyone could improve over the last two seasons… I’ll give credit but I ain’t going over the top like people here are…. But even then, being happy that we almost won is a losing mentality.

I honestly don't understand your motivation here. You're obviously knowledgeable about baseball and this team, but you seem to take no joy in anything positive regarding them.

You're here after every loss, but had absolutely no comment after a beautiful all around performance yesterday.

It's your prerogative, but it seems kinda miserable.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
What happened yesterday against a tremendously over-rated Florida team was the reason WHY many of us are very upset about Friday and Today. Consistently inconsistent is reflective in a 4-5 conference record, but also in 2 losses to Austin Peay, one being a come from ahead loss like these 2. And the come from ahead loss to South Alabama. All too familiar except, this year it is a combination of late inning pitching letting us down a the opponent's bull pen shutting our studs down. McNeilies shut us down Friday and Sunday and was the winner in both games. He pitched over 40 pitches in both games. He is now 2-0 on the season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login