Gamecock vs Sooner Game thread.

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Playing way to conservative on offense, playing not to lose. Stretch the edges, opens things up for Sellers. Why are we not running play action and roll him out? So stupid, it’s what we are built for

cockyferg

Jan 25, 2022
I just don't understand all the past plays where we are throwing it four and five yards behind the line of scrimmage. Especially when we do that on 2nd and long or 3rd down. I know screens are supposed to work in theory, but you so very rarely see them actually work to gain yards

cockyferg

Jan 25, 2022
I think the best thing about this drive, even if we don't score, is that the defense is finally getting a few plays to sit down and rest

cockyferg

Jan 25, 2022
All of our running plays are the same
I think one of the things that is so frustrating is that you watch our team run the same play ineffectively over and over and over, and instead of trying to design a play that might work they just say it's an "execution problem". At some point it ceases to be execution when the play just fundamentally doesn't seem to work.

Also, on a side note, you would think that our offense would have gotten a lot better having to practice against this defense everyday

cockyferg

Jan 25, 2022
See, that was a play I don't think I have seen us run this year, and it actually worked. They used a little bit of deception, they moved some guys around, and someone was able to get open because he had time to throw it

Reactions: 1vagamecock

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
Impressed with Sellers' touch on his pass while mobile today. Ton of improvement showing there.

Goofy141!

May 29, 2023
The more I watch the ACC - the more I realize our record would be identical to the Taters record but I do believe we would have given UGA a better game

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login