Gamecock vs Sooner Game thread.

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Dominant performance, glad we are throwing the ball and trying to make plays instead of just dialing it in. But damn, roll Sellers out of the pocket, get the run /pass game going. It will be wide open. Why you ask? Because we have focused on the middle run and straight drop back passes. Easy pickings , do it

Reactions: cockyferg

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
OL is dysfunctional. Teasley is supposedly there for recruiting. Can Elliot please take over the coaching of technique and scheme or hire a replacement for Teasley?
Offensive has got to get some 1st downs and maintain some drives.

HI Cock1

Joined Oct 14, 2012
Jan 22, 2022
We do this to ourselves with all the celebrations and fan taunting, etc. Discipline is nowhere on this team, esp with a coach who jumps into the arms of a d player who scores a TD. Be excited, AND be a coach!

Reactions: KingWard

Beanerball

Jul 17, 2023
Well, at this point we are just trying to run out the clock so doesn’t matter if we run it up the middle. Going forward, offense will need to be more diverse. But today boys, light up the cigars, this game is over

1vagamecock

Jan 19, 2022
Well, at this point we are just trying to run out the clock so doesn’t matter if we run it up the middle. Going forward, offense will need to be more diverse. But today boys, light up the cigars, this game is over
I get it. Our Offense looks worse than Oklahomas in 2nd half though

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Love Sellers pocket awareness. Just spectacular

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
I'll take the win, but guys our offense is still terrible. Keep hoping they find themselves. Not this week.

cockyferg

Jan 25, 2022
Got to be one of the most idiotic things of ever seen posted on this board. And I've been here a long time.
Provide ONE example. ONE EXAMPLE, OF a worse offensive line you have seen on an SC roster. It's not idiotic. We've literally had the ball on their 20-yard line twice, and have not crossed the 20-yard line. The Holtz years had better oline play. Try coming up with examples or explanations rather than attacking the poster.

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
Hire Cody Worley at Army to help our offensive line. They are serious about running the football if you've watched any of their games.
Young, aggressive and inexpensive.

Reactions: I4CtheFuture

cockyferg

Jan 25, 2022
A win is a win, and I'm not disappointed in the win. However, if our offense doesn't pick it up we are going to get blown out by a team like Clemson

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
We had 254 yards of total offense, only 74 on the ground. That looks like a stat compiled by every team that LOSES an SEC game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login