Georgia fans meltdown over KJ Bolden.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Glorious tears!
Still feels good my guy
Happy Georgia Bulldogs GIF by SEC Network

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
Pfffttt. Who even follows recruiting anymore? I don’t know who this Bolden kid is but I doubt we are going to miss him.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Pfffttt. Who even follows recruiting anymore? I don’t know who this Bolden kid is but I doubt we are going to miss him.
Pfffttt…..the UGA downfall is apparent. Losing the top safety in the country out of the backyard 2 years in a row spells the end. Doomed IYAM.

Watty

Apr 30, 2023
Pfffttt…..the UGA downfall is apparent. Losing the top safety in the country out of the backyard 2 years in a row spells the end. Doomed IYAM.
We will just coach up some three star. It’ll be fine.

DoubleDawgDareYa1906

Nov 15, 2021
"Multiple safeties" one being the best player the state and nation has seen since Eric Berry.

How many 'ships did E. Berry win at Tennessee?
We missed on the #1 safety in the last class and brought in the #2 lol.
I mean I get where the troll is going.. just not trolling hard enough.
Step it up.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
How many 'ships did E. Berry win at Tennessee?
We missed on the #1 safety in the last class and brought in the #2 lol.
I mean I get where the troll is going.. just not trolling hard enough.
Step it up.
How was I trolling? UGA missed on 2 elite in state safeties.

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
I original replied to the comment alluding missing on 2 safeties will be the demise of the trajectory. Which is a troll.
Nah, I don't have to troll my dawg buddies here. They already know me as a straight shooter and I would never troll on the internet.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
We also lost two instate generational QB’s to Clemson and went on to win back to back Natties with a walk on, but don’t let those pesky facts get in your way willy

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The object of the game is to win natties, if someone told me UGA would go 0-5 against Bama the next 4 seasons but win the next 4 natties I’d be ecstatic!
Look at this DA trying to tell a fan of the team with the most natties what the “object of the game is”.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Show me where he’s won a couple of Natties? Take your time
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
I don’t believe I said that he did. Nice deflection from the point though. Your original post was about Kirby’s lone win against his Daddy. Hugh Freeze, while coaching at OLE MISS of all places, had more success against Saban than Kirby at UGA. That’s funny. In fact, Hugh a$$ blasted Kirby in their only meeting to the tune of 45-14.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Look at this DA trying to tell a fan of the team with the most natties what the “object of the game is”.
Your comprehension skills just suck…

I mean Bama fans seem to think any championship that doesn’t go through them is illegitimate.

Thats my point DA, UGA doesn’t play to beat Bama they play to beat a everybody and compete for natties…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Your comprehension skills just suck…

I mean Bama fans seem to think any championship that doesn’t go through them is illegitimate.

Thats my point DA, UGA doesn’t play to beat Bama they play to beat a everybody and compete for natties…
Alabama knows what the “object of the game is” while also owning UGA.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Alabama knows what the “object of the game is” while also owning UGA.
So why do y’all have this superiority complex to where y’all think playing Bama is more important than winning natties?

Like I said, if I had the choice of losing to Bama the next 4 years but winning the natty the next 4 years I would.

Im sure Bama fans would take that deal in the opposite way as well…

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I don’t believe I said that he did. Nice deflection from the point though. Your original post was about Kirby’s lone win against his Daddy. Hugh Freeze, while coaching at OLE MISS of all places, had more success against Saban than Kirby at UGA. That’s funny. In fact, Hugh a$$ blasted Kirby in their only meeting to the tune of 45-14.
But King Kirby beat him in the National Championship Game, but Freeze has had more success vs your idol. I’ll take the Natty
Happy Georgia Bulldogs GIF by SEC Network

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
So why do y’all have this superiority complex to where y’all think playing Bama is more important than winning natties?

Like I said, if I had the choice of losing to Bama the next 4 years but winning the natty the next 4 years I would.

Im sure Bama fans would take that deal in the opposite way as well…
Because UGA fans know that Bama owns their asses and anytime they skate by without playing Bama then it isn't legit. Hence all the natties that Bama has ripped away from UGA because UGA had to play their daddies.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login