Georgia fans meltdown over KJ Bolden.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Because UGA fans know that Bama owns their asses and anytime they skate by without playing Bama then it isn't legit. Hence all the natties that Bama has ripped away from UGA because UGA had to play their daddies.
Legends in your own minds
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Because UGA fans know that Bama owns their asses and anytime they skate by without playing Bama then it isn't legit. Hence all the natties that Bama has ripped away from UGA because UGA had to play their daddies.
Big facts right here.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
So what happened in 2021?

UGA played Bama, and won a natty.

Ran right through that azz like diarrhea…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
If it wasn't for Alabama UGA would have 3 more natties minimum. Datum that's gotta suck to know another team owns your *** that bad.
That is the reason for the obsessive hatred from folks like Korey. Mizzou is a fair weather fan so he wasn’t around back then.

Reactions: Bolden1983

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
That is the reason for the obsessive hatred from folks like Korey. Mizzou is a fair weather fan so he wasn’t around back then.
Lol, been a UGA fan all my life in real life.

Just wasn’t on messageboards, until I decided to share something I heard Kirby Smart say at this event for the first 5 black players to play at UGA.

My uncles is one of the 5.

Luckily for me, all that just so happened to coincide with UGA finally getting over the hump.

Feelsgood…

Reactions: MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So a season long injury-riddled UGA went through Bama en route to a natty?

Got it…
The only answer UGA had for Jamo or Metchie was the turf. Just facts mayne. It’s ok to admit it. UGA “went through” the 2nd team.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, been a UGA fan all my life in real life.

Just wasn’t on messageboards, until I decided to share something I heard Kirby Smart say at this event for the first 5 black players to play at UGA.

My uncles is one of the 5.

Luckily for me, all that just so happened to coincide with UGA finally getting over the hump.

Feelsgood…
What a crazy coincidence.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The only answer UGA had for Jamo or Metchie was the turf. Just facts mayne. It’s ok to admit it. UGA “went through” the 2nd team.
K, excuseman…

Feels good not having to rely on the plethora of injuries UGA sustained the last 2 seasons as excuses…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
What a crazy coincidence.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
I mean I joined the JY in sept of 21, UGA didn’t when a natty til Jan 2022.

Do you think I knew UGA would win and that’s the only reason I joined?

I don’t care if you believe me or not, I just want you to realize the absurdity of what you’re implying…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I mean I joined the JY in sept of 21, UGA didn’t when a natty til Jan 2022.

Do you think I knew UGA would win and that’s the only reason I joined?

I don’t care if you believe me or not, I just want you to realize the absurdity of what you’re implying…
Yeah, you are a fair weather fanboy. Just the facts. You joined when it looked like UGA had the best team.

Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Our entire team had the flu!!!!” Lmao. Sit down, clown.
“We hand anxiety”-Will Anderson
“I feared for my safety so I hit the b!tch”-J.Burton
“We should make the playoffs because we’re Vegas favorites even though we lost 2 games we were favored in”-Nick “Done” Saban

I don’t even have to bring up the DA sheet you gump fans say, your players and coach give me plenty material :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
“We hand anxiety”-Will Anderson
“I feared for my safety so I hit the b!tch”-J.Burton
“We should make the playoffs because we’re Vegas favorites even though we lost 2 games we were favored in”-Nick “Done” Saban

I don’t even have to bring up the DA sheet you gump fans say, your players and coach give me plenty material :ROFLMAO:
You are talking about other people….I am talking about YOU, flu boy. You have no grounds to talk about anyone else making excuses. The “flu” sh*t is the flimsiest excuse ever.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yeah, you are a fair weather fanboy. Just the facts. You joined when it looked like UGA had the best team.
Nah, I joined to share a quote I heard Kirby say at this UGA event before the 21 South Carolina game that dispelled some narratives about Monken’s control of the offense.

It’s not like I could see the future, but cope away…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are talking about other people….I am talking about YOU, flu boy. You have no grounds to talk about anyone else making excuses. The “flu” sh*t is the flimsiest excuse ever.
It’s not an excuse because sickness is a part of the game.

UGA lost that game and won the one that mattered most.

But continue you coping

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah, I joined to share a quote I heard Kirby say at this UGA event before the 21 South Carolina game that dispelled some narratives about Monken’s control of the offense.

It’s not like I could see the future, but cope away…
Calling you what you are, which is a fair weather fan boy, isn’t “coping”.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s not an excuse because sickness is a part of the game.

UGA lost that game and won the one that mattered most.

But continue you coping
There has never been a valid source confirm the “sickness”. All games matter. I can guarantee you that Kirby would have loved to knock Alabama out of the playoffs in Atlanta. “Sickness” and the “one that mattered most” is coping, lil fella, because deep down you know that Alabama would have whipped that a$$ again without the turf Gods.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
There has never been a valid source confirm the “sickness”. All games matter. I can guarantee you that Kirby would have loved to knock Alabama out of the playoffs in Atlanta. “Sickness” and the “one that mattered most” is coping, lil fella, because deep down you know that Alabama would have whipped that a$$ again without the turf Gods.
Whatever dude, I’m not about to keep replying to you parrot the same tired excuses of why Bama got their arse kicked in the natty 2 seasons ago.

It’s time for you to move on dude…

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Good. Glad you finally decided to STFU about it.
Lol, wait so the last 2 years I’ve been getting on your nerves responding to you crying and making excuses for why Bama hasn’t been good enough?

This whole time I thought you wanted me to respond…

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login