Getting 10-run ruled going forward.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Really enjoyed taking the series from the defending national champs. But they really aren't all that good right now in spite of their having elite talent at more than a few positions.
But all three of those games could have gone either way.
Read that some people are projecting 8 more wins down the stretch..... REALLY!?!
Not sure what team your seeing that makes you that hopeful.
You'd be better off betting we get 10-run ruled in more games than we win in these remaining series. If we make it to the SEC tourney, would not be shocked if we get 10-run ruled twice more.
I make no apologies for being negative about this baseball team and the coaching staff at this moment.
I will bask in the victory over our arch-rivals - who we still own, but who should never be anywhere near the level of our program -- nevertheless, not looking forward to playing out the string.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Regardless of who we played this weekend, I thought there were a number of positives beyond what we were seeing in Feb / March.

-Dakota Jordan is figuring it out. He's been hot for 3 weeks now.
-CL may finally be willing to play Mershon over Forsythe. We'll see how that goes.
-Pitching staff had 10 walks this weekend. There have been multiple games with more than 10 walks, some of them less than 9 innings.
-Good to see us work out of some jams with runners on.
-Aaron Nixon

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Just keep in my Ole Miss I think is a team that walked less than anyone in the conference. So it was a good matchup for our staff in that regard.

Got to hope its true with Jordan. The league will adjust the more he plays. He will have another struggle, just a matter of how much of a struggle it'll be.

The Ole Miss pitching staff is in shambles. They lost their Ace and moved their only one proven pen arm to the rotation to compensate, and its left the bullpen in an utter mess. They dont have a proven arm down there at all, and it showed. Credit for winning the series, but yes a long way to go.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login