Goergia/Texas

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Georgia will have to play at a different level (for an entire game) than they've been playing to even stay in this game. Not saying they can't do it but they haven't yet.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Don't be shocked if a totally different Georgia team shows up in Austin. I doubt that they spent a lot of time prepping for Auburn & MSU the last two weeks which might explain why they looked flat in both games.
Well, they lost to a team that lost to Vanderbilt. How good could they be? Seriously, Georgia hasn't really impressed me all season. Playoff team, but not a final four team. Texas could win the championship.

Reactions: basedawg

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
They lost to a team that lost to a team….

everyone lays an egg. Hard to get up to play all 12-13 games. Georgias A game is as good as anyone’s in the country. If we see that or not, who knows, but Georgia is one of about 6 teams that can realistically win it

Georgia would likely be favored on a neutral field against everyone in the country minus Texas… and there certainly aren’t 4 teams in the country they’d be an underdog to

basedawg

Aug 22, 2012
Well, they lost to a team that lost to Vanderbilt. How good could they be? Seriously, Georgia hasn't really impressed me all season. Playoff team, but not a final four team. Texas could win the championship.
Georgia just plays just enough to win. But that isn’t a championship team, I think Texas will win by 10 points.

Reactions: patdog

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Both UTex and UGA held back when they played us and kept most of their gameplans for each other in their back pocket.

However, UGA got some great game film from the UTex OK game.

UGA wins by double digits and if grandbaby Manning sees the field they will make him want to quit football

• Haha
Reactions: Howiefeltersnstch

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
If the SEC wants 5 teams in the playoffs UGA must win. We've got to keep the logjam at the top@

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Whats your prediction ? Will Georgia lose by more than 22 ??
Texas has yet to play a team all season that has an offensive pulse or a team with a high caliber QB. People fawning over them have put the cart way ahead of the horse. They may be great, but we've yet to see evidence of that. I certainly wasn't overly impressed by them when we played in Austin.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Whats your prediction ? Will Georgia lose by more than 22 ??
I expect TX to be up by at least 14 at half. They won’t take their foot off the gas like Bama did (or UGA won’t have a good defensive adjustment for them). I think TX will win by 20.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login