Good topic from True Maroon - What game did you realize we might need to move on from Arnett?

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
I posted in the "SELA Instant Reaction" Thread that I was concerned about our offense only scoring when they got a huge play and never once showed the ability to march down the field. Got flamed and ridiculed by the likes of Rupert Jerkins, AlCoDog, BulldogBlitz, Schrodingers Dawg, IBleedMaroonDawg, Crazy Cotton (yeah, I'm not too lazy to go back and look it up). Same guys that started saying some of the same things as the season unfolded. How 'bout that.
i-have-the-receipts.gif

muddawgs

Aug 22, 2012
For me it was the game he threw the F bomb on national tv. Think it was Arizona. It just showed his immaturity. It's one thing to cuss when you are fired up but Arnett did it becasue he thought he was back in the coaches office talking to his buddies. Even did the old school girl can't believe I said that.

Reactions: thatsbaseball
Jul 10, 2009
TL/DR - Western Michigan

Every game I witnessed there was more to be worried over, than hopeful about. There have been some individual performances that transcended this accumulating doubt, and gave me some short term hope. But the 2nd half of Arizona was where I felt there was really tough times ahead, and that coaching was to blame. After Western Michigan I felt only divine intervention could return the train to the tracks, minus a coaching change. Only Arkansas's superior incompetence is saving us from the cellar this year. Welcome back, 2006.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login