Great late season snow storm in Utah

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
Snowbird/Alta will most likely end up with 40+ inches out of this storm as it finally wraps up tonight. Just pounding Utah's Cottonwood Canyons with snow. Snowbird is still open at Alta you need to skin up although I believe uphill access is still closed currently. The webcams are amazing. Brighton and Solitude getting smoked as well. Should help put more additional water in the Great Salt Lake and help with wildfires.

Webcams

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Son 1 n 2 are off to Europe for a month otherwise they’d be there.
This is not meant to be any sort of dig, but don’t your boys have jobs? A month? In May? I should add that I really enjoy your bragging about your kids. Very cool.

Last edited:

Tgar

Oct 13, 2021
Oldest had a gig in Southern Oregon on Friday and had to drive up and over the passes in Volcano world on Saturday to Bend. All high country. It was coming down. He has chains so he put those on a made it over the passes.

• Love
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Oldest had a gig in Southern Oregon on Friday and had to drive up and over the passes in Volcano world on Saturday to Bend. All high country. It was coming down. He has chains so he put those on a made it over the passes.
Subaru?

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Where did he play in Bend? I was actually there that night. Damn. It was really ****** weather.

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
Funny you mentioned Joshua tree. 1 and GF are there all the time. In fact, they christened his new eurovan 2 weeks ago with a sweet dry camping session near Harriet’s
its silver like Doug’s lol

Joshua Tree is my favorite Park, it's just so weird and quirky. I love it.
The last time we were in Joshua Tree we stayed at a VRBO that was set up like an old western town, it was awesome it was also only a few miles away from a VRBO park of Silver Stream trailers that Kate Pierson from the B52's had. I see she now has it up for sale...

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2024/0...-airstream-retreat-in-mojave-desert-for-452k/

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
  • Love

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
No not yet. Closing on the house in MD is at the end of May and then Closing on the house in Las Cruces is in June. Lots of moving parts. 🤦‍♂️
But thanks for asking.
I’m so pumped you’re an hour away we never broke bread, ironic well dine in NM

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Joshua Tree is my favorite Park, it's just so weird and quirky. I love it.
The last time we were in Joshua Tree we stayed at a VRBO that was set up like an old western town, it was awesome it was also only a few miles away from a VRBO park of Silver Stream trailers that Kate Pierson from the B52's had. I see she now has it up for sale...

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2024/0...-airstream-retreat-in-mojave-desert-for-452k/
Saw the ramones and b52s at the Philly zoo 100 summers ago

Reactions: bbrown

razpsu

Oct 19, 2021
Snowbird/Alta will most likely end up with 40+ inches out of this storm as it finally wraps up tonight. Just pounding Utah's Cottonwood Canyons with snow. Snowbird is still open at Alta you need to skin up although I believe uphill access is still closed currently. The webcams are amazing. Brighton and Solitude getting smoked as well. Should help put more additional water in the Great Salt Lake and help with wildfires.

Webcams
Spring skiing is the bomb!

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
Sad news today out near Alta on Lone Peak in LCC ... Avie took 2 lives and 1 survived. Experienced Backcountry skiers as well.

LafayetteBear

Oct 12, 2021
Donner Summit, near the north end of Lake Tahoe, received 26.4" of snow last Saturday (May 4), which was the most snow in a 24 hour period this entire winter. Crazy.

Reactions: Psu00