Happy "Now they pick us 2nd-to-last overall, instead of last in the West" Day!

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I’d love to see a stat showing how teams have faired relative to predicted over the last 15 years. Maybe award a point for every position better than predicted and lose a point for every spot lower than predicted. We’d have to have the most points, of course we’d never even have a chance of a negative

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
I’d love to see a stat showing how teams have faired relative to predicted over the last 15 years. Maybe award a point for every position better than predicted and lose a point for every spot lower than predicted. We’d have to have the most points, of course we’d never even have a chance of a negative
There was that one year...

Jan 4, 2024
One year removed from back to back .500 SEC seasons and they define us from last year's coaching debacle and ignore we have a new staff. Lots of work to be done but we ain't gonna be 2nd to last unless Lebby falls on his azz.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008

"Now they pick us 2nd-to-last overall, instead of last in the West" Day!​

• Hey, a wins a win. We State guys can't look a gift horse in the mouth. We need the SEC to expand to 18 teams so we can be 17!
Other than Florida State, there are no teams left to join the SEC that scare me. Bringing in more schools would likely add more teams we could beat on a yearly basis and serve to water down the league football-wise rather than strengthen it.