Harbaugh..

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
A lot of talk he’s headed to the NFL. Either Miami or Minn. Supposedly he has a tie through UMich to the Dolphins owner.

Do you really want to jump into the AFC with Tua, looking up at Mahomes, Josh Allen, Burrow, Herbert, etc.?

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
A lot of talk he’s headed to the NFL. Either Miami or Minn. Supposedly he has a tie through UMich to the Dolphins owner.

Do you really want to jump into the AFC with Tua, looking up at Mahomes, Josh Allen, Burrow, Herbert, etc.?

I hear ya… but would you rather recruit or scheme against another team? The college game is about so much more than coaching actual football.

Chuck Yeager

Apr 6, 2020

Hold on, Tua best QB ever ain't he? At least he was in college. Made Brady look like a piker. You telling me he can't compete with those QBs?? I mean him and about 7 horrible no-calls in 2nd half of 2017 Natty game won yet another title for Saban. Aren't all Saban QBs better than Brady/Montana or at very least better than Namath and Stabler??

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
Hold on, Tua best QB ever ain't he? At least he was in college. Made Brady look like a piker. You telling me he can't compete with those QBs?? I mean him and about 7 horrible no-calls in 2nd half of 2017 Natty game won yet another title for Saban. Aren't all Saban QBs better than Brady/Montana or at very least better than Namath and Stabler??

The last 3 Alabama starters all start in the nfl (2 playoff teams and 1 just missed them). Are they great? No, but to have your last 3 qbs all have 1/32 spots is quite impressive

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
More than Tua, it's the Dolphin's OL that is god awful. Harbaugh needs a good OL for his system to work. It's very conventional. Honestly, if it wasn't for Kaepernick's ability to run, the Niners would have not made it to the SB that year.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The last 3 Alabama starters all start in the nfl (2 playoff teams and 1 just missed them). Are they great? No, but to have your last 3 qbs all have 1/32 spots is quite impressive

Is Starr, Stabler and Namath the only three Bama QB's to start in Super bowl?

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Good point. Because the Dolphins have put a ton of draft picks into that OL, and it wasn’t very good last year. Tua catches hell, but the OL is the biggest issue with Miami’s offense.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
Don't think Miami is happening. The owner came out publicly and said he wouldn't take Harbaugh from Michigan. Owner is a Michigan alum and beyond major donor

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Don't think Miami is happening. The owner came out publicly and said he wouldn't take Harbaugh from Michigan. Owner is a Michigan alum and beyond major donor

This was said when Ross was trying to convince Harbaugh to stay at Michigan. People that are connected with higher ups at Miami believe that if Harbaugh decides to leave Michigan then Miami will make a hard push for him. And it sounds like that may be happening now. I actually think Harbaugh will be at Miami now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login