Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Nvm, just saw him leaving the mound after imploding in the 9th.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Can we fire Lemonis anyway? Wtf you leave Hunt in there like that? And if you believe Lane is the best defensive SS why is he not playing in an 11-3 game?

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Can we fire Lemonis anyway? Wtf you leave Hunt in there like that? And if you believe Lane is the best defensive SS why is he not playing in an 11-3 game?
I was okay with leaving him in to save an arm for tomorrow. But, he was gonna blow it, undoubtedly….

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I was okay with leaving him in to save an arm for tomorrow. But, he was gonna blow it, undoubtedly….
That was some of the best pitching he’s done, I didn’t mind having him come out for the 9th. I think it was a situation where he gets a chance to close it out but pull him after 1 or 2 base runners (no matter what the reason is for them getting on). I just hate we pushed it so far that we had to burn Nixon. But I was impressed we got 4 solid innings from Hunt

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
That was some of the best pitching he’s done, I didn’t mind having him come out for the 9th. I think it was a situation where he gets a chance to close it out but pull him after 1 or 2 base runners (no matter what the reason is for them getting on). I just hate we pushed it so far that we had to burn Nixon. But I was impressed we got 4 solid innings from Hunt
Has he thrown over 60 pitches this season? He was great until the 9th. It was the 3rd time through the order and they caught some breaks on some infield hits. He saved some arms in the bullpen. As long as we won I didn't mind Lem leaving him in.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login