Hello everyone. BattleshipTexas here.

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
So I guess I can post here without paying for a $1 prescription. General comments:

How about that Deebo Samuel.

Frank Martin may have beaten Georgia, but still yuck.

Clemson's year to fall.

The year of the Rattler awaits.

Will any wokeness ever change the name from Gamecocks?

The NIL will ruin college football.

Who do you want in the Super Bowl at this point?

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
So I guess I can post here without paying for a $1 prescription. General comments:

Clemson's year to fall.

* MVP of the 49ers without a doubt.

* That win does not change the need for a better coach and recruiter (agree!)

* I sure hope so!

* I hope Rattler becomes the clear starter by the time the season starts.

* Even mentioning that is bad luck.

* Yes.

* The Niners baby!

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022

Clemson's year to fall.

I'm delighted you are here. We need an emissary from the western end of the conference. Keep us apprised of any negotiations to move this realignment along. I'm getting old.

Fowlmoodin99

Joined Oct 28, 1998
Jan 20, 2022

Clemson's year to fall.

I still want the Bills in the Super bowl. I have suffered through many loses being a gamecock, but that Bills loss Sunday was BRUTAL.

Reactions: DrMickeySC

vacock

Joined Oct 26, 1998 ā€¢ Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 20, 2022
Does our mascot offend anyone?

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
I'm delighted you are here. We need an emissary from the western end of the conference. Keep us apprised of any negotiations to move this realignment along. I'm getting old.
I wish there was movement. Texas Tech and a few others in the Big12 are so butthurt that they are demanding an outrageous ransom unreasonable in amount to let Texas and OU go. Texas is like, we have more money than Bill Gates and would pay anything, but OU doesn't have unlimited funds, and Texas would get grief from the Texas legislature if it paid for OU too. So since OU can't come anywhere near the old Big 12 teams' demands, and Texas and OU are tied at the hip on this deal, it isn't happening until 2025. With time, maybe the Big 12 teams may realize at some point that a bird in the hand is worth more than absolutely nothing in the bush and lower the demands.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I wish there was movement. Texas Tech and a few others in the Big12 are so butthurt that they are demanding an outrageous ransom unreasonable in amount to let Texas and OU go. Texas is like, we have more money than Bill Gates and would pay anything, but OU doesn't have unlimited funds, and Texas would get grief from the Texas legislature if it paid for OU too. So since OU can't come anywhere near the old Big 12 teams' demands, and Texas and OU are tied at the hip on this deal, it isn't happening until 2025. With time, maybe the Big 12 teams may realize at some point that a bird in the hand is worth more than absolutely nothing in the bush and lower the demands.
Well, holding out is only harming the people who were willing to cast their lots with them - people who are going to have to play for crap money three more years. You would think they would have a little consideration for them. But I supposes spite is spite. I just wish this had happened when I was younger.

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
Well, holding out is only harming the people who were willing to cast their lots with them - people who are going to have to play for crap money three more years. You would think they would have a little consideration for them. But I supposes spite is spite. I just wish this had happened when I was younger.
I think they believe they can still add those teams while still grabbing hold furiously to departing OU/Texas.