Hey GOAT..

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Did you enjoy us running the ball every single down today?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Its Goat. Not GOAT. I hold actual goats, not this Lebron shlt your mask wearing dubmass imagines.

Quit starting new threads just to get additional attention that your boomer *** feeds on.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Its Goat. Not GOAT. I hold actual goats, not this Lebron shlt your mask wearing dubmass imagines.

Quit starting new threads just to get additional attention that your boomer *** feeds on.
LOL...you got absolutely busted today. I understand the personal attacks. It's all you have left. 😂😂😂😂 Your demise absolutely deserves its own thread!

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Cripple fight!
cripple fight jimmy GIF by South Park

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
RUN THE BAWL.
It’s RuN dA bAwL. And it doesn’t really have much to do with Lebby, more about you and the mouth breathers who got what you wanted last year. Not sure what you think you’ve won or busted me over.

The one good thing Selmon has done was fire your boy.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
It’s RuN dA bAwL. And it doesn’t really have much to do with Lebby, more about you and the mouth breathers who got what you wanted last year. Not sure what you think you’ve won or busted me over.

The one good thing Selmon has done was fire your boy.
Who exactly was that? If you are talking about our previous head coach, he needed to be fired.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Correct me if I’m getting this wrong, but my understanding is that Goat liked Leach because 1) he had a track record of winning, and 2) he did something unconventional that could give us some kind of competitive advantage over people with better players/more money. People complained that Leach was boring and some of them said we needed to run the ball a lot more because we were blue collar and that worked for us in the past. We got a coach last year who had plenty of faults but the vanilla, run the ball offense exposed the talent disparity that’s a lot worse than it used to be. He started saying the run the bawl thing to call out the people who’d clambered for that under Leach. His opposition to Lebby wasn’t about “run the bawl”, it was that Lebby’s offense was conventional and didn’t give the potential for competitive advantage over the big schools. Have I been listening well?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Correct me if I’m getting this wrong, but my understanding is that Goat liked Leach because 1) he had a track record of winning, and 2) he did something unconventional that could give us some kind of competitive advantage over people with better players/more money. People complained that Leach was boring and some of them said we needed to run the ball a lot more because we were blue collar and that worked for us in the past. We got a coach last year who had plenty of faults but the vanilla, run the ball offense exposed the talent disparity that’s a lot worse than it used to be. He started saying the run the bawl thing to call out the people who’d clambered for that under Leach. His opposition to Lebby wasn’t about “run the bawl”, it was that Lebby’s offense was conventional and didn’t give the potential for competitive advantage over the big schools. Have I been listening well?
You've got a better understanding of the arguments than the ones arguing.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
You got it 100%.

Not sure why @She Mate Me is so involved in this deal and suddenly so self righteous….i heard he was a mod now? Maybe a power trip, I don’t know. But currently on a campaign to be as big of an assshole as possible.

Either way, @L4Dawg is just an idiot. No idea what he’s so upset about. Maybe the next version of COVID and he’s out of masks?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You got it 100%.

Not sure why @She Mate Me is so involved in this deal and suddenly so self righteous….i heard he was a mod now? Maybe a power trip, I don’t know. But currently on a campaign to be as big of an assshole as possible.

Either way, @L4Dawg is just an idiot. No idea what he’s so upset about. Maybe the next version of COVID and he’s out of masks?

Not a mod.

Probably an assshole.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
When did you decide that? You were arguing we keep him after the Arkansas win and Auburn loss...
Well, IF I did, I don't remember it, and I won't take your word for it without a link because there have been innumerable instances of people misquoting me here. It would have been after Ole Miss. I was also slow to understand just how much he had lied to the team. He had to go.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
You got it 100%.

LOL!!! Again you won't address what I said, just personal attacks based on a totally unrelated topic. You got busted Saturday. What you had been hating on Lebby about turned out to be about as far from reality as you could get. We tried to tell you were wrong for months. Now we have iron clad evidence we were right. This has been a really enjoyable weekend!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login