Hindsight is Leach-Rogers 2021

allyalldog

Oct 6, 2014
I need to know today whether the MSU faithful are confident in the new direction of our Football program. I don't have millions of dollars to endow to the university, but I do love My State. John Cohen made a great baseball hire 2 years ago with Lemonis with a team of talent and they were right back to Omaha. This Football coach comes in "Stacked with Defensive Talent" marginal offense but underperforms by most accounts. To all you True Maroon alums, students, fans or friends; how long should the downward spiral last...Again Bob Tyler (down) Emory Bellard (Up) Rocky Felker (down) Jackie Sherill (Up) Sylvester Croom (down) Dan Mullen (Up)….. now you tell what comes next

Above is an old post I made while suffering through the JOMO progress delay and I just wanted to repost it to see where Bulldawg Nation is right now? It was a pleasant surprise Saturday to get home after halftime and see these youngsters make this comeback. I even questioned whether this ML Air Raid could really work but now it looks like its about to change gears. This Auburn win was unusual so now I have to support them 110%, not just 50:50...Leach is starting to look like one of the (Ups) from the post 2019 post above.....Your thoughts

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
The man makes good choices in bus ride food "Chick Fillet or Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, all mashed together" so he can't be all bad.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Let’s hope this upswing goes half Jackie. I’ll take trips to Atlanta and playoffs but I don’t want the crash of Jackie’s last two years.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login