Hit me with posters you wish were still active on this board

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I’m sure like everyone else… life supersedes posting. I’ve got a girl who plays travel softball, school softball and basketball. I’ve also added a whoopsie kid in there. Dakota…. He’s now 3. I do still read though.
My #1 concern starting the thread: some folks may have passed #2 people like you got a life and I didn’t

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
MSUCostanza
He hit his 10K post mark and left on a high note.

i'm out george costanza GIF by simongibson2000

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
I’m sure like everyone else… life supersedes posting. I’ve got a girl who plays travel softball, school softball and basketball. I’ve also added a whoopsie kid in there. Dakota…. He’s now 3. I do still read though.

As the proud father of oopsie twins that currently 20 months old, I hereby declare your reasoning for lack of posting hogwash.

Yes. I am the person on the other end of the "can you imagine getting accidently pregnant and it being twins?" FML. Four boys. All ********.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don't know much about the posters on this or that board, but he has unusually bad takes
No ****? That’s like the most obvious *** statement ever made in the Moo U intersphere. That dipshit blowhard ain’t never been right

“YoU gOt SoMeThInG fOr Me!!!”

IYKYK

LocalBeachBum

Dec 8, 2021
NathansHotDawg. I thought he was funny.

I miss NYOperaDawgtoo. Guy was a loony godless leftist, but liked MSU

AzzurriDawg4

Nov 11, 2007
Azzurri. He's another who just disappeared.
Nah, I just no longer work in front of a computer. Message boards are just too cumbersome for me on a phone. I get my fix from Twitter...and a groupme with Dawgstudent where I trust him to let me know if there is something worth knowing. Hope all the OGs on here are doing well.

Hail State

AzzurriDawg4
Retired Consigliere

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
I submit Literally Police. He disappeared. Literally.
1. CzarDawg (y’all prob don’t remember him…he took the “it’s better to burn out than to fade away” approach)
2. iwaswayoff (his posts cracked me up…I thought he was always being intentionally ridiculous, and most took him seriously)
3. Who was the poster that always made misogynistic posts & got banned for something outrageous?

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Sometimes I think there should be an RIP Board with posts dedicated to the posters in the Great Beyond.

Maybe @Lucifer Morningstar can be in charge of it… 😂😂😂
I am sure not all the old posters would be headed to my playground. Now that would be a fun list of the guys no longer with us. Which ones would get to see me? Which would get a home in the silver city? To add an extra layer. Of the ones that would be sent to me what would be their sin and the torture you would suggest for them?

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
1. CzarDawg (y’all prob don’t remember him…he took the “it’s better to burn out than to fade away” approach)
2. iwaswayoff (his posts cracked me up…I thought he was always being intentionally ridiculous, and most took him seriously)
3. Who was the poster that always made misogynistic posts & got banned for something outrageous?
#3 is MuttTheHarpole I believe. I can’t remember exactly what he posted to get banned. He did push that schtick to the absolute edge and found it.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
All I know is that timing is everything. No way a message board is created today and could be successful unlike….wait for it….20 damn years ago….holy ****…when this started.

Too many options competing to start a new forum.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
-Leann "Horse Mouth" and Derek the Car Salesman- good times watching those 2 dig their own graves and jump in them and wallow in the mud
-As a guest I'd like to see ole Banana Boy w/ a GTO come back if we ever play Clemson in anything again

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Is Chillybilly still here? The guy who did all the uniform photoshops.

mrsoriginal48

Sep 30, 2022
Thanks for you guys remembering Original48. He loved this board! I still get my MSU inside info here since he can't give me the scoop/hot takes/sarcasm/dumb opinions from y'all anymore. :) It will be 3 years this Friday since he died. I search his posts here sometimes and it makes me laugh. Thank you for the years of entertainment Dawgstudent.

MrsOriginal48

dudehead

Jul 9, 2006
Teed Off. He goes way back to Gene's first board and made the migration here when DS and Hey spawned SP.

Another is CDawgnHouston or something like that.

I haven't seen Mutt anywhere in a while - must've been booted off the net.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login