Holman update

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Word on the street is it’s down to us and lsu. Decision coming soon. The fact that we survived the lsu visit and still in the mix speaks a lot. Also the fact we made the cut and Tennessee didn’t also speaks. I’m giving us a 30% chance but I just pulled that number out of my butt to sound fancy. Cross your fingers boys.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Zoom In Episode 1 GIF by Nat Geo Wild

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Absolutely shameful performance from MSU yet again. Tigers come on your own board and take over and Tigers gonna come into Davis Wade this year and take over there, as well. Personally, I wouldn't let that behavior slide. Pitiful

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
Absolutely shameful performance from MSU yet again. Tigers come on your own board and take over and Tigers gonna come into Davis Wade this year and take over there, as well. Personally, I wouldn't let that behavior slide. Pitiful
Cant' imagine someone spinning the block on my board and not getting my get back. That's some dishonorable sh*t right there
Sad China GIF by BabylonBee

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Since you fine lsu fans showed up to this thread, instead of continuing to show your rear ends like 90 percent of your fans do at any sporting experience I’ve had the pleasure of attending that involved your fine institution, I have a question. If Holman signs with nilsu, is he the likly Friday starter or do yal have some pitchers at his level already on roster? I will hang up and listen.

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Yal definitely owe us pay back after we took two of three this year with one of the worst pitching staffs in school history and no pitching coach.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
Since you fine lsu fans showed up to this thread, instead of continuing to show your rear ends like 90 percent of your fans do at any sporting experience I’ve had the pleasure of attending that involved your fine institution, I have a question. If Holman signs with nilsu, is he the likly Friday starter or do yal have some pitchers at his level already on roster? I will hang up and listen.
I’ll take this one! Thatcher Hurd is his main competition for Friday night. If Chase Shores wasn’t hurt he would be in the conversation too. Javen Coleman is likely a Saturday type guy along with Ackenhausen.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Holman certainly would have the chance too. We have like 3/4 guys coming back from TJ surgery. Thatchur Hurd is back, too. It's going to be an open competition in fall and winter

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Holman certainly would have the chance too. We have like 3/4 guys coming back from TJ surgery. Thatchur Hurd is back, too. It's going to be an open competition in fall and winter
Yal got any experienced bats back? I know yal have talent on deck, but it seems like all your superstars from last season are gone.

also, is it true that lsu baseball nil budget has been cut from last season?

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
Who is State rolling out on Friday night this year?

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Yal got any experienced bats back? I know yal have talent on deck, but it seems like all your superstars from last season are gone.

Tommy tanks is back. Hayden Travinski is back. Ton of guys who were freshman last year, from our number 1 class. Brady Neal and Paxton Kling will be guys. Josh Pearson, our LF is back.
I'm never worried about hitting with CJJ

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

LC8

Dec 13, 2022

Tommy Tanks, Travinski, Kling, Jones, Pearson, and Neal.
There will always be money for LSU baseball, not sure the budget is cut, just like you mentioned there are less stars so to some extent yes.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022

Honestly, I can't speak to our NIL budget for baseball. If you're reading Steve's stuff, I wouldn't believe a word he says about our program bc he doesn't know. I will say if we are wiling to spend in WBB, then I'm not worried about our baseball NIL

Reactions: LC8

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
HELL YAYUH MAN......

finally, some good trolls and some upcoming moronic slap fights between dubmass late 20s/early 30s jackoffs.....

It's been a hot boring summer. Bring it on, 6pack is back
You must've not been here a month ago when we raided here. You guys had like 4 LSU baseball threads and kept talking about skenes... we had to come join in on the fun

Reactions: LC8

bigbub50

Jan 3, 2020
Didn’t realize tanks was back. He will be a solid piece to build around. I’m so glad you guys stopped by. Was watching replays of duck dynasty on Tubi the other day and thought of you knuckleheads. Great show. Wish Kelly would put out some more recruiting dancing videos and hope he keeps working on his fake southern accent. We all gotta admit those were funny.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Don't recall that one. Do better. There's a few here that could teach you how to troll correctly, and be remembered for it.
Do better lol
We've been banned from the PSU site
Tried getting banned here but it's always f*ucking dead and no mods
Got banned from the Iowa board earlier today.
TN site and Tx site had threads going on about us yesterday. it's the off season and just ready for football

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Didn’t realize tanks was back. He will be a solid piece to build around. I’m so glad you guys stopped by. Was watching replays of duck dynasty on Tubi the other day and thought of you knuckleheads. Great show. Wish Kelly would put out some more recruiting dancing videos and hope he keeps working on his fake southern accent. We all gotta admit those were funny.
Lsu Football GIF by LSU Tigers

You mean when he said "fammuhhleee"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login