Holman update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZestyJalapeno

Dec 3, 2021
The one thing that should be clear is that Holman isn’t going to be making an NIL decision. It’s going to come down to which pitching coach he things can get him drafted the highest next year.

Nate Yeskie is very well respected but hasn’t had the success at Arizona and A&M that he had at Oregon State. Parker has a great track record but doesn’t have the history of working with elite arms since he’s only been in the P5 for two years.

I think it’s pretty 50-50 right now but I know for sure he’s going to be making a very informed decision with his dad being a former pro ball player.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
The one thing that should be clear is that Holman isn’t going to be making an NIL decision. It’s going to come down to which pitching coach he things can get him drafted the highest next year.

Nate Yeskie is very well respected but hasn’t had the success at Arizona and A&M that he had at Oregon State. Parker has a great track record but doesn’t have the history of working with elite arms since he’s only been in the P5 for two years.

I think it’s pretty 50-50 right now but I know for sure he’s going to be making a very informed decision with his dad being a former pro ball player.
I still wonder why he didn't just stay with Jason Jackson. I guess it's because Alabama lost their whole team.

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022
Who is State rolling out on Friday night this year?
Kyle Maclachlan Reaction GIF by CBS

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
man you sound like Bama living off the glory Bear years, so sad.

make some new glory years and then you won't sound like a tool
man at least we have glory years (I guess we're still in them with 2 natties this year alone) State had a cinderella season and that's all
Ncaa Football GIF by LSU Tigers
Lsu Baseball GIF by LSU Tigers
College Hoops Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

3 sports 3 national championships 4 years time. We are not the same, pal.

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
man you sound like Bama living off the glory Bear years, so sad.

make some new glory years and then you won't sound like a tool
Well considering we have more titles in the last 20 years than you have all time I would say our days are more glorious than yours

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
You guys got any money at OCH regional medical we can borrow. We've about sucked our children's hospital dry down here. Need to keep our NILSU brand alive

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
How does it feel to have a 9-4 season with literally no one caring? I'm pretty sure people forget y'all are in the SEC
You what's pitiful? The have to remind themselves what their school colors are at football games. One side of the stadium yells "maroon" the other side yells "white". Like who thinks oh this will be a great cheer. Let's just scream our colors

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Well considering we have more titles in the last 20 years than you have all time I would say our days are more glorious than yours
man keep trying and keep making it worse. the baton rouge "powerhouse" program has been pitiful, even Ole Miss and State won before LSU could buy a few players and get there in the modern CWS era.

and even in a city with 10x more population, Starkville crowds still out draw you for attendance records.

but please keep focusing on womens layup ball and baseball while you never see another football natty or basketball final four again. its a good look POWER HOUSE

Reactions: WilCoDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
All that baseball history and 1 title to show for it
Ohio State Basketball GIF by Ohio State Athletics
Meanwhile a conference that is considered to be a premier league in college baseball only has six out of fourteen teams with a National Championship.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
man keep trying and keep making it worse. the baton rouge "powerhouse" program has been pitiful, even Ole Miss and State won before LSU could buy a few players and get there in the modern CWS era.

and even in a city with 10x more population, Starkville crowds still out draw you for attendance records.

but please keep focusing on womens layup ball and baseball while you never see another football natty or basketball final four again. its a good look POWER HOUSE
Really just sounds like coping to me. If Miles and Orgeron can win a title at LSU, BK definitely will. I will come back and remind you of this when he does. Population size for a city has nothing to do with college game attendance, that’s a horrible take and you know it! But you keep being proud of putting that many people in the stands to watch your garbage baseball team. I’m hoping you land some good portal players to keep your fans from being subject to the product you put on the field the last 2 years.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
Don’t worry guys. Even in LSU best years and State worst years, LSU still can’t beat State. What an asterisk championship!
Asterisk huh? So if you lose a weekend during the season your title doesn’t count? Guess y’all’s only one doesn’t count then.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Really just sounds like coping to me. If Miles and Orgeron can win a title at LSU, BK definitely will. I will come back and remind you of this when he does. Population size for a city has nothing to do with college game attendance, that’s a horrible take and you know it! But you keep being proud of putting that many people in the stands to watch your garbage baseball team. I’m hoping you land some good portal players to keep your fans from being subject to the product you put on the field the last 2 years.
You might want to graduate college before being let loose in the internet to embarrass your local team

Last edited:

MisledAlarm92

Nov 2, 2022
What kind of fresh purple hell is this?

So, these are the morally bankrupt folks that steal from children's hospitals? I figured y'all'd be smarter.
It just means more in the SEC and we do what it takes to win. Like y’all do what it takes to bang your cousins at a family reunion

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Yet, here you are.
Here’s the deal. You’re bragging about stuff you had nothing to do with.
It’s a message board buddy. That happens everywhere. Next time stays beats ole miss, be sure you say “state just beat ole miss” and not “we just beat ole miss” okay?

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Do better lol
We've been banned from the PSU site
Tried getting banned here but it's always f*ucking dead and no mods
Got banned from the Iowa board earlier today.
TN site and Tx site had threads going on about us yesterday. it's the off season and just ready for football
You cant hide class

Reactions: Darryl Steight

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
You might want to graduate college before being let loose in the internet to embarrass your local team
I actually graduated college early and I also know to end a sentence with punctuation. I am also not in the internet, that would be rather uncomfortable. From the sound of it you might need to graduate college before you attack my educational background.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login