Holman update

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
I smell corn dogs/carnies here. Trash is easy to spot-or in this case, smell…
We are falling back on the old corn dog line? The most generic insult about LSU fans is all you can come up with? I expected more from a Moo U fan. I would agree with you the trash is really easy to spot in Starkville, usually it is covered in maroon and white and holding a cowbell.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
It's the off day at the corn dog factory
Wow another corn dog joke, very original! Does everyone in Starkville use the same joke book or do you just share the jokes at your family reunion weddings?

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I actually graduated college early and I also know to end a sentence with punctuation. I am also not in the internet, that would be rather uncomfortable. From the sound of it you might need to graduate college before you attack my educational background.
You've already proven you're low class, kid. It's ok. You'll mature in time. Maybe.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
College Hoops Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

We used to applaud athletes for letting their gameplay make their response to a previous gesture. MJ and Kareem used to do things like this all time. I guess that's where she learned it from and why she was championed so quickly. It's not a team sport now anyway. It reminds me of the college baseball players in the playoffs performing their Hulk Hogan imitation for every base hit. They used to just clap.

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
You've already proven you're low class, kid. It's ok. You'll mature in time. Maybe.
Classic political trick here, trying to demean the opponent with a high horse argument. Need I remind you that you are the one who went to a personal attack first? I merely insulted Mississippi State in general while you turned your ire on me directly. People who are losing usually resort to such a move. Do not worry Gramps, I’m sure Starkville has a good nursing home for you. Try to stay out of the internet and in your case you should probably stay off it too.

Reactions: MisledAlarm92

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
We used to applaud athletes for letting their gameplay make their response to a previous gesture. MJ and Kareem used to do things like this all time. I guess that's where she learned it from and why she was championed so quickly. It's not a team sport now anyway. It reminds me of the college baseball players in the playoffs performing their Hulk Hogan imitation for every base hit. They used to just clap.
I agree with you on the point that there is too much individualism in team sports. I am all for them having fun, but not for them making it about themselves.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Classic political trick here, trying to demean the opponent with a high horse argument. Need I remind you that you are the one who went to a personal attack first? I merely insulted Mississippi State in general while you turned your ire on me directly. People who are losing usually resort to such a move. Do not worry Gramps, I’m sure Starkville has a good nursing home for you. Try to stay out of the internet and in your case you should probably stay off it too.
It's ok. Hug it out. You'll figure life out one day

Reactions: Bulldawg56

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
How big of a loser must you be to spend your Thursday nights as a mid-20s single guy trolling a bunch of 45+ year olds on a message board over college baseball? George Costanza is a fictional character; not a role model.
Honestly. If you're going to try to be a little troll, at least be better than average at it. Might want to rethink how you get your jollies.

Go play on a gamer discord and rile up guys with less life experience than you. Better for your ego.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I agree with you on the point that there is too much individualism in team sports. I am all for them having fun, but not for them making it about themselves.
She's certainly not the only one but how many followers does she have on Insta?

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
How big of a loser must you be to spend your Thursday nights as a mid-20s single guy trolling a bunch of 45+ year olds on a message board over college baseball? George Costanza is a fictional character; not a role model.
Okay boomer I didn't know I was talking to such a partier. You must be a regular at your **** hole MS town bar every night of the week. I don't know what you do on Thursday nights but some us have to go to our real jobs tomorrow and no, I don't mean your part time cashier job at the Dollar General. Did you party all week in your mid 20s and that's why your stuck working at Dollar General or your local Mcdonalds?

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Y’all remember when you used to could go into an old country store and buy jelly beans out of the glass jars?

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
Thanks, @mods, for nipping this tomfoolery in the bud.*******

Lootie fans: eat d1cks. Use your corn dog mustard, if needed.
You’ve got experience using mustard to get corn dogs down your gullet then? Strange bunch you Moo U fans are. First that guy wants to hug me and now you are talking about using mustard as a lubricant.

• Haha

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
man keep trying and keep making it worse. the baton rouge "powerhouse" program has been pitiful, even Ole Miss and State won before LSU could buy a few players and get there in the modern CWS era.

and even in a city with 10x more population, Starkville crowds still out draw you for attendance records.

but please keep focusing on womens layup ball and baseball while you never see another football natty or basketball final four again. its a good look POWER HOUSE
LSU went all stealing from children's hospitals to finally win something again. Won't matter though in football uga gonna best their *** again. Bama gonna whip their *** too.
The ugly crazy woman basketball they will try to buy another championship their.
LSU baseball bought their championship this year. Don't see it happening again. Other programs with just as much money for baseball will come in buy players too.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
So smart to just about this entire board then, right? I mean that's assuming you even got a degree from the cow town university
Baton Rouge shite hole of college town. Crime infested stinking city. At least if Starkville stinks it's from cow maneure and chicken **** and not human feces and smelly swamp *** lsu fans that bathed in swamp before they 17ed their sister

• Haha
Reactions: CapitalcityTiger21

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
I didn’t want to say it. Somewhere between that, cheap whiskey, nutria rat and dirty money from children’s hospitals. And whatever really, really strong and loud cologne Ed Orgeron wears
Feel free to send us some cash from OCH regional medical we're running the chidren's hospital dry with all the players we're buying

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
Baton Rouge shite hole of college town. Crime infested stinking city. At least if Starkville stinks it's from cow maneure and chicken **** and human feces and smelly swamp *** lsu fans that bathed in swamp before they 17ed their sister
Lonely Ghost Town GIF

Live look at starkvegas for ya, bud. Not **** to do and no one around. Looks like a typical gameday atmosphere. I think you guys call it the Junction.
Speaking of sisters, you guys are a lot closer to the Alabama line than we are

LC8

Dec 13, 2022
LSU went all stealing from children's hospitals to finally win something again. Won't matter though in football uga gonna best their *** again. Bama gonna whip their *** too.
The ugly crazy woman basketball they will try to buy another championship their.
LSU baseball bought their championship this year. Don't see it happening again. Other programs with just as much money for baseball will come in buy players too.
At least you are admitting Moo U won’t be beating us. Considering some of the bigger NIL money given out to LSU baseball was to players on the roster from prior years, your story completely checks out. Can definitely say Moo St needs to step it up in NIL or you will continue to get boat raced by everyone else. You can be mad about NIL all you want, but it is allowed. Winners know how to play the game the best.

CapitalCityTiger21

Jul 26, 2022
At lest we have a full trophy case, something your poverty university would know nothing about

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
At least you are admitting Moo U won’t be beating us. Considering some of the bigger NIL money given out to LSU baseball was to players on the roster from prior years, your story completely checks out. Can definitely say Moo St needs to step it up in NIL or you will continue to get boat raced by everyone else. You can be mad about NIL all you want, but it is allowed. Winners know how to play the game the best.
I'm sure most of that NIL comes from those big checks you get from the corn dogs you sell at the circle k.

that canes chicken is really paying off. Hopefully it can find you a QB after Daniels gets snapped in half this year.

Only a matter of time before something more is uncovered at lsu. Always making under table deals. Won't be long before it comes out and wins have to be vacated. Coach O might get done cashing checks and just get drunk enough to let things slip and bye bye 2019 title. Who knows might just have stuff get out about the baseball team too and bye bye that championship.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
At lest we have a full trophy case, something your poverty university would know nothing about
Now don't be bragging about all those corn dog swallowing contest. I know you are proud of those 1fters you swallowed but not need to brag. Your sister does pretty well at it to. She's got plenty trophies to show for it to. I bet you can't even tell if they are your kids or someone else's except for the ones that look like lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login