Honestly how many sec wins do you see right now ?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I’m seeing zero, if you disagree tell me which one ? It isn’t Arkansas on the road or a and m, who looked great. Ole miss will hang 40 on us. Which one ?
Block Blocking GIF

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I am Just asking you to name the wins, we can all have an opinion. Tell me which teams you see us beating in the sec. my problem is all of the teams I might think we could beat are on the road and look every bit as good as us. So please name the teams/wins

• Haha
Reactions: Southern Law Dawg

StumpNewGround

Dec 9, 2022
I am Just asking you to name the wins, we can all have an opinion. Tell me which teams you see us beating in the sec. my problem is all of the teams I might think we could beat are on the road and look every bit as good as us. So please name the teams/wins
Kentucky looked like ****. South Carolina looked like ****.

One of those is on the road. One is at home.

Lighen up Francis

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Kentucky looked like ****. South Carolina looked like ****.

One of those is on the road. One is at home.

Lighen up Francis
Ok u see two, I’m going to say we can’t beat South Carolina on the road. Kentucky ? Maybe at home but kentucky isn’t southeast parish jr high.

• Sad
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Every year I have a hard time seeing us win no more than a couple. It doesn't matter what kind of team we have. Hopefully they improve and we do better than what it may look like right now.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I’m seeing zero, if you disagree tell me which one ? It isn’t Arkansas on the road or an and m, who looked great. Ole miss will hang 40 on us. Which one ?
I see 4 to 6 because I'm not overreacting about yesterday. We covered against a salty FCS team and some of y'all are acting like it was a loss. SLU would beat Mercer by 50. You guys need to chill.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Changing your prediction after this weekend would be foolish. No meaningful games were played.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I see 4 to 6 because I'm not overreacting about yesterday. We covered against a salty FCS team and some of y'all are acting like it was a loss. SLU would beat Mercer by 50. You guys need to chill.
Six sec wins ? So you see us beating LSU and Bama? Got it

Maskhater

Aug 30, 2023
I saw flaws in a lot of the the conf teams we will play this year, they arent world beaters outside the top tier.
I suspect theres a wide range of records for a lot of teams in the West this year.

3 to 6 wins is the range I see

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Six sec wins ? So you see us beating LSU and Bama? Got it
First of all, you aren't fooling anyone. Secondly, I didn't predict wins over Bama or LSU, although those will be competitive games. We will beat the teams we're better than, and that includes ole miss.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
First of all, you aren't fooling anyone. Secondly, I didn't predict wins over Bama or LSU, although those will be competitive games. We will beat the teams we're better than, and that includes ole miss.
well, if you watched yesterday’s game and love the offense, and see six sec wins, I guess we are watching two different games. A and M right now looks really good with Petrino. alabama, LSU and tamu might be games I wouldn’t put a W next to.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I loved how a glorified juco team housed a 75 yard run on their first play from scrimmage against your boys yesterday.
i Can’t see our offense generating enough points in several of these games, I can’t understand why Arnett didn’t just stay with the air raid. Hollingshead is going to be a very sought after OC at WKU. O line does not look like they could handle a sec d line right now.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
i Can’t see our offense generating enough points in several of these games, I can’t understand why Arnett didn’t just stay with the air raid. Hollingshead is going to be a very sought after OC at WKU. O line does not look like they could handle a sec d line right now.
Ron Burgundy No GIF

Lowdog

Jan 1, 2019
Ok Mr. pro procrastinator! Do you truly believe that we showed our full playbook yesterday? Do you not believe the coaches will fix some problems that occurred yesterday? Do you not think that some players were not playing full speed first half O line/D line? Come on man yesterday’s game wasn’t perfect but to say based on one game/first game that we totally suck is wrong. Com on man!

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Whatever Will Friend is doing with the O line is not working. They really struggle to run block. on defense I’m not seeing where the pass rush is going to come from other than linebacker. Secondary will struggle against teams that can throw the ball. And I’m leaning toward Wright being a lot more effective in this offense

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
Whatever Will Friend is doing with the O line is not working. They really struggle to run block. on defense I’m not seeing where the pass rush is going to come from other than linebacker. Secondary will struggle against teams that can throw the ball. And I’m leaning toward Wright being a lot more effective in this offense
This was probably the worst opening weekend in the history of college football. Only a handful of games were in question. The rest were predetermined outcomes. Drawing any season long conclusions over FCS blowouts is silly.

It was a garbage weekend for college football and this thread is on par with it.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login