Honestly how many sec wins do you see right now ?

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Six sec wins ? So you see us beating LSU and Bama? Got it
Let’s wait until after the TN/FL game before making lofty predictions like 6 wins. The Kiffin to FL talk is really going to pick up after TN wins by 40. That will become a major distraction aGain.

You said “us” so I assume you’re talking OM…

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I’m seeing zero, if you disagree tell me which one ? It isn’t Arkansas on the road or an and m, who looked great. Ole miss will hang 40 on us. Which one ?
I’ll bet you we win 2.
I’ll give you 2 to 1 odds
$200

seems extremely advantageous for you since you don’t see any.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I am Just asking you to name the wins, we can all have an opinion. Tell me which teams you see us beating in the sec. my problem is all of the teams I might think we could beat are on the road and look every bit as good as us. So please name the teams/wins
My opinion is you are dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: horshack.sixpack

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
well, if you watched yesterday’s game and love the offense, and see six sec wins, I guess we are watching two different games. A and M right now looks really good with Petrino. alabama, LSU and tamu might be games I wouldn’t put a W next to.
Hold on. You aren’t putting a W next to any.

You predicted 0-8. Now sit back and take your beating for being a tool or stupid.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Let’s wait until after the TN/FL game before making lofty predictions like 6 wins. The Kiffin to FL talk is really going to pick up after TN wins by 40. That will become a major distraction aGain.

You said “us” so I assume you’re talking OM…

Ya know, the least Striknine could do is fire Napier about halfway through the season and get Kiffin all distracted again.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
This has been covered in another thread. State wins 3 or 4 SEC games every year. Period.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
I’m seeing zero, if you disagree tell me which one ? It isn’t Arkansas on the road or an and m, who looked great. Ole miss will hang 40 on us. Which one ?
This is the most ridiculous take in the history of this website. We won 48-7 against one of the best FCS teams. Who cares that Ole Miss dropped 70 on a mediocre FCS team.

We are better than Arkansas and Auburn. That trip to SC doesn’t look as daunting as it once did. Kentucky doesn’t win in Starkville. We own A&M. We will beat Ole Miss at home.

we go 4-2 at worse against those six. LSU and Alabama are at home and Thoth aren’t as good as they were last year.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I’m seeing zero, if you disagree tell me which one ? It isn’t Arkansas on the road or a and m, who looked great. Ole miss will hang 40 on us. Which one ?
At least make a funny or entertaining attempt at trolling. This is just lazy and cheapens the experience for us all. Plus I will see you later, if you get my meaning.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I can’t see a game I would favor us in but i can see 1-2 wins, a lot of that hinges on if Wright is the qb. I think we can give teams trouble with his running ability. If you asked me which games ? Uk at home maybe auburn but they looked good and it’s on the road, a and m I would say no chance right now. Arkansas also is unlikely. Egg bowl is always tough to predict.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This is the most ridiculous take in the history of this website. We won 48-7 against one of the best FCS teams. Who cares that Ole Miss dropped 70 on a mediocre FCS team.

We are better than Arkansas and Auburn. That trip to SC doesn’t look as daunting as it once did. Kentucky doesn’t win in Starkville. We own A&M. We will beat Ole Miss at home.

we go 4-2 at worse against those six. LSU and Alabama are at home and Thoth aren’t as good as they were last year.

I like the enthusiasm. Might want to back it off 11 though.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I can’t see a game I would favor us in but i can see 1-2 wins, a lot of that hinges on if Wright is the qb. I think we can give teams trouble with his running ability. If you asked me which games ? Uk at home maybe auburn but they looked good and it’s on the road, a and m I would say no chance right now. Arkansas also is unlikely. Egg bowl is always tough to predict.

Screenshot_20230903-114741.png

Reactions: blitz2Win

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Who is this “we” and “us” you keep mentioning? You’re on the wrong board for your “we” and “us”. How much did your butt pucker when mighty Mercer scored so easily on y’all?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Good post, that computer simulation is subject to change a bunch, Arizona game will tell us a lot more, as will all of those future opponents performances. I would favor us by 3 over Arizona right now, pickem on a neutral field.

Thank you. I crave your approval oh 8 lb 6 oz newborn baby Jesus...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login