How bad does it have to get for you to want to fire our Head Coach?

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I kind of want him gone today. We are going 1-11 or at best 2-11. Unacceptable to me. He picked his coaching staff. He brough in his Portal guys. We should be better than 1-11 in any coaches first year. I see no improvement so far and I don't know if he knows how to fix it. I also fear he will not fire his buddies.

I fear this
Texas, GA, Ole Miss, Tenn will hang 60 plus on us. Missouri and A&M will hang 50 plus on us. There has to be a point where you would want him gone.

I have never been this embarrassed about Miss State football. Maine was bad but this entire season is really bad so far and doesn't look to improve.
Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He'll get another year at least, probably two more.

And I think he will not get anything going in the right direction. I hope I'm completely wrong.

We're in for many days and nights in the deep woods.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
He'll get another year at least, probably two more.

And I think he will not get anything going in the right direction. I hope I'm completely wrong.

We're in for many days and nights in the deep woods.
Yeah, I worriedly predicted a couple years ago we might be entering a football "Nuclear Winter" and now would revise that to yes, were are solidly in it. Using my own definition of nuclear winter is that it will take us 5 years to fully pull out of it and that it will require some coaching stability. Lebby will have to be the one. If we replace him now, add another 5 years before we pull out of it. We are in a hell of a spot. Now is the time to determine if we truly are MSU fans or just bandwagon weight along for the ride. And NIL has certainly complicated our situation. Somebody is going to have to get this under control (probably Congress) so the playing field can at least be a little equal for a small market team like us. The only other thing I can think of would be to join the new PAC whatever, or drop down to some other level of competition. But, MSU is more than just football. We have many other teams that can be competitive in the SEC and on a national scale. The for real answer for football......"Hell I don't know at the moment".

Reactions: She Mate Me

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Yeah, I worriedly predicted a couple years ago we might be entering a football "Nuclear Winter" and now would revise that to yes, were are solidly in it. Using my own definition of nuclear winter is that it will take us 5 years to fully pull out of it and that it will require some coaching stability. Lebby will have to be the one. If we replace him now, add another 5 years before we pull out of it. We are in a hell of a spot. Now is the time to determine if we truly are MSU fans or just bandwagon weight along for the ride. And NIL has certainly complicated our situation. Somebody is going to have to get this under control (probably Congress) so the playing field can at least be a little equal for a small market team like us. The only other thing I can think of would be to join the new PAC whatever, or drop down to some other level of competition. But, MSU is more than just football. We have many other teams that can be competitive in the SEC and on a national scale. The for real answer for football......"Hell I don't know at the moment".
At what point two years ago did you see the nuclear winter coming ? Was it before Arnett fired Leachs staff or after ? I knew immediately after that it was a bottomless pit to football hell for this program.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login